Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   MN Players (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=1808)

Nezime August 14th, 2006 05:07 PM

MN Players

Just a thread for MN players to post and share idea's, possibly plan events, and talk about finds for us other MN people.

Codeman August 20th, 2006 10:21 PM

There is an active group just south of you. There are a number of Heroscapes in SW Minnesota, Austin, Rochester, as well as North Iowa. Please check out the " Tree Town Open " listed under " Events " This tourney is in October just over the boarder in Iowa not too far off of I-35. You can expect to also see tournaments in Austin MN also.

Jormi_Boced August 20th, 2006 11:22 PM

You know I am here too.

Nooblar August 21st, 2006 12:22 AM

Right now the SW MN group is fluctuating, but there's still me and gibberish_47. We're probably too far from you for any kind of regular game, though :(

Bootlegger August 22nd, 2006 11:32 AM

Any players in the southwest burbs of minneapolis?

Jormi_Boced August 22nd, 2006 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootlegger
Any players in the southwest burbs of minneapolis?

I am a bit south of there:)

Slade August 22nd, 2006 01:34 PM

Players in MN

I have a small group of three players in St Paul and we get together often on Tuesday eves to do battle. We would love to see other MN heroscape players!

Jormi_Boced August 22nd, 2006 01:36 PM

Re: Players in MN

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slade
I have a small group of three players in St Paul and we get together often on Tuesday eves to do battle. We would love to see other MN heroscape players!

I have get togethers on Monday nights, some weekends and we have big tourneys every couple of months.

fat_rabbit August 22nd, 2006 02:44 PM

Jormi_Boced

I live in Cottage Grove. Only about 20 minutes from St. Paul. I've been hoping to meet some new HS players. Online seems the best rout, but I'm not that computer friendly.

fat_rabbit August 22nd, 2006 02:52 PM

MN players

If there are any groups trying to form, Tourny's, or people just wanting to battle let me know. I'm not to functional on the computer so be gentle. :lol:

songbird August 22nd, 2006 03:23 PM

I am a HS fan, as are my two sons. We're in Rochester. And someday we will have a nice big tournament in Rochester. :D

Slade August 23rd, 2006 10:07 AM

Players in MN

Well, after reading all that Gen Con info and getting a bit of a spy on into your great HS play, I cannot wait to get down there for some games to practice up for the Tree Town Open. I will definately be there on 21 Oct and will drive down from St Paul to do it. I may bring my two friends with. We are all starting out fresh but I just love the game and would love the chance to play and learn more. I will have to check the distance to Austin MN and back to St Paul, because I get off work at 2pm on Mondays, and if I get crazy I might have to drive down for your games and then drive back up home! *laughs* All that way to get my *** handed to me! Can't wait! Where and what time on Mondays?