Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

kevindola January 18th, 2013 08:21 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
If you're willing to play in segments then I can play. (By segments, I mean not live, but someone making a turn and rolling opponent's defense, then sending a PM alerting the other person it's their turn)

Psymanski January 18th, 2013 10:43 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
Still/Always looking for a game :)

Wanderer999 January 19th, 2013 03:51 AM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
Hi folks, any idea how I can use the HS Online App to get a game going with my friend? I tried to start a game but it is blank and mapless. Does this App only work if an admin sets the game up beforehand? Is there any way I can independently play with a friend using the program?

Psymanski January 19th, 2013 06:41 AM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wanderer999 (Post 1747519)
Hi folks, any idea how I can use the HS Online App to get a game going with my friend? I tried to start a game but it is blank and mapless. Does this App only work if an admin sets the game up beforehand? Is there any way I can independently play with a friend using the program?

Hey, It may seem overwhelming at first but it is rather simple to set up.

Check out this thread http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=46699
Will give you all the info you need.

awesomeunleashed January 19th, 2013 09:56 AM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wanderer999 (Post 1747519)
Hi folks, any idea how I can use the HS Online App to get a game going with my friend? I tried to start a game but it is blank and mapless. Does this App only work if an admin sets the game up beforehand? Is there any way I can independently play with a friend using the program?

To fix your particular problem, Wanderer999:

1. Create a map and populate it with figures (see Psymanski's link) before you open the app. Make sure you go to File>Share and add your friend's email address so that he can view and edit the doc.

2. Copy the google doc string out of your map's URL. That's the bolded section in this sample URL:
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/104pAnhDvA-kHXKZII-RXWks8onjAHH3Fp9Kc3f7OSD8/edit

3. Go to the app, and paste the string in the "Google Doc string" blank. The map will now be on the screen after you hit "Enter."

Hope that's what you needed! :)

kevindola January 19th, 2013 08:16 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kevindola (Post 1747384)
If you're willing to play in segments then I can play. (By segments, I mean not live, but someone making a turn and rolling opponent's defense, then sending a PM alerting the other person it's their turn)

I'm willing to play anybody if they're willing to play in this manner. Games typically take about a week to complete, give or take.

Joseph Sweeney January 19th, 2013 08:26 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney (Post 1747702)
Does somebody have time to show me "the ropes" in a practice game this weekend? I haven't played yet, so I do need to learn.

This is probably a better place to put this.

I'm playing in Season 5 of the online tournament, so I would need to get it started and finished this weekend.

MegaSilver January 19th, 2013 08:28 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney (Post 1747834)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney (Post 1747702)
Does somebody have time to show me "the ropes" in a practice game this weekend? I haven't played yet, so I do need to learn.

This is probably a better place to put this.

I'm playing in Season 5 of the online tournament, so I would need to get it started and finished this weekend.

I can play right now if you want. PM sent.

Fabien Esenwein January 25th, 2013 12:15 AM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
I can play almost anytime in this upcoming week. I don't really care about what map we use. I greatly prefer to play games of 550 points. 8)

Ghostship January 25th, 2013 12:01 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
I'm looking for a game EST 8pm-11pm evenings or weekend evenings. I'm a beginner, so you'll need patience and a bit of a desire to teach.

Marrowick was possibly going to help.

marrowick January 25th, 2013 12:12 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostship (Post 1750986)
I'm looking for a game EST 8pm-11pm evenings or weekend evenings. I'm a beginner, so you'll need patience and a bit of a desire to teach.

Marrowick was possibly going to help.

Yeah but I couldn't find the time, this week is going to be a bit busy for me so unless you're willing to wait until sometime next week than I suggest that you find someone who can do it sooner. Sorry :(.

Eraguy816 January 25th, 2013 12:25 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread
 
I might be able to help you Ghostship tomorrow just send me a PM of what map and armys.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.