Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Project (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Welcome to C3G! Directory (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=28312)

Hahma November 25th, 2010 10:59 PM

Re: C3G Public Directory

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Pyre (Post 1273152)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hahma (Post 1273149)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1273091)
Sounds fair, I would never purposefully or accidentally release a unit's stats without express permission from the Heroes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1273118)
And if you did, we'd kick you in the nuts :nkick: and then kick you out. :-P:lol:

:word:

Ooh, you can hire me to be the official nut kicker! I'm not too shabby at kicking... ;)

We can't use you at the moment sir, but we'll keep your resume on file for future reference. :D

IAmBatman November 25th, 2010 11:00 PM

Heh. Too bad you already have a title ... :-P

IAmBatman November 25th, 2010 11:04 PM

yowzer ... this group just keeps growing, and growing! :-)
Congrats (and thanks) on your new roles, tickle and scapey!
Welcome aboard (and thanks) piggly wiggly!

Hahma November 25th, 2010 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1273162)
Heh. Too bad you already have a title ... :-P

That's where he learned to be a good nut kicker. :D

tcglkn November 25th, 2010 11:05 PM

I'm feeling the love. If I leaked a unit that the Heroes had worked hard on I'd kick myself in the nuts and then quit.

Lord Pyre November 25th, 2010 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1273170)
I'm feeling the love. If I leaked a unit that the Heroes had worked hard on I'd kick myself in the nuts and then quit.

Hey, don't put me out of a job!

;)

quozl November 25th, 2010 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1273170)

Make sure you put that on youtube.

Griffin November 25th, 2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scapemage921 (Post 1272991)
Thse numbers impose hope. But again, fighting myself, I fear that sometime in the semi-near future I may be figthing myself to stay interested. One side will be saying "I love this project, and have for a long time. I can't leave now." But the other side will be saying "You have no place here. You haven't progressed in <year, months, etc.>".

OK, gloves off and your about to hear my mind for a quick sec...

Scape, you were made a member of the group, moved up to sidekick, allowed to design several cards, had your design on the front page, gotten TONS of rep from me and I am sure many others, developed some real friendships with some people on here who couldn't stand you months ago, etc, etc, etc, and all in LESS THAN A YEAR.

QUITE YOUR *****ING

Your little pouty, cry baby attitude today shows WHY your not gonna be in the sanctum anytime soon. Your not mature enough. Get over yourself dude. I have had this conversation with you privately recently, and I thought it stuck, apparently not. :? The more you whine about how it isn't fair that your not a Hero in the sanctum, the more you solidify our decision that you shouldn't be.

I hope you can come back on here tomorrow with the right spirit, if not, I would propose that you are not a good representation of a Sidekick, and that you move down to ally and not be allowed to do art work and possibly even design anymore. Maybe if all the things you have received this year were striped from you, you would appreciate them a bit more. As it is, you seem to never be satisfied with your role in the group. Do you plan on moving to the top and one day being the president of C3G? Why is it sooooo important for you to have everything you ever wanted, and why do you need to be in a position of authority sooo bad. Why do you think it is owed to you? We don't owe you Sh!t. You don't us anything either. If you want to walk away WALK AWAY THEN DUDE. But don't think for a second you can get what you want by whining and complaining, creating a pitty party, or alluding to the fact that you may leave if you don't get what you want.

You have received a lot, and honestly, you have earned it. But if you want to at anytime hang up your badge, feel free my friend.

~ Griff, happy with his decision to share this publicly (- rep, come on down, cause I do not care)

tcglkn November 25th, 2010 11:21 PM

Harsh. Idk what to think of that. Kinda aggressive there Griff.

Hahma November 25th, 2010 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1273185)
~ Griff, happy with his decision to share this publicly (- rep, come on down, cause I do not care)

The only neg rep should be for spelling errors. :p But I can tell your hands were shaking with venom, so it's understandable. :D

Hahma November 25th, 2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1273194)
Harsh. Idk what to think of that. Kinda aggressive there Griff.

Tickle, there's been a history of entitlement and whatnot from Scapemage. He came into our world and was full of demands and such. So some venting on Griff's part is understandable to some of us who've seen it evolve over time.

But like Griff said, Scapemage has deserved his promotions and stuff thus far, but he shows his age at times and that's not the kind of way to get into the Sanctum or as a Hero.

Lord Pyre November 25th, 2010 11:30 PM

Probably a bit too aggressive, but you've got a point.

Eh, I'm probably the oldest of the teenage allies/sidekicks (I'm not gonna talk about maturity because you probably all think I'm really immature :p ), and I've got no privileges other than playing with these awesome units. Well, and discussion and public designs, and heck, just being in this awesome little part of the forum. Like I said, elsewhere, you guys are pretty much my "online" family. I've said that about 'Scapers, but I guess you guys are my "immediate family" while the rest of the site is the inlaws*. :p

*Which, contrary to popular belief, ISN'T a bad thing. :p