Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Project (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Welcome to C3G! Directory (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=28312)

Skeeter700 July 17th, 2012 12:06 AM

Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

I shall always remember Tickle's enthusiasm & dedication to this project and will greatly miss his voice in the threads.

It softens the lose to know you'll still stop by to say "hi" and give share your thoughts.

Wishing you all the best and hoping you have a great year.

IAmBatman July 17th, 2012 12:12 AM

And as far as I'm concerned, any former Hero who wants to can jump into the Sidekick Sanctum and be a Sidekick if they want to without question, pretty much anytime. :-) Now becoming a Hero again I'd want to vote on, though .... :-P

Hahma July 17th, 2012 12:34 AM

Thanks for all the great work you've done for this project Tickle. It's a sad day for sure for myself and C3G, but it's been great working with you and I will miss your enthusiasm, design skills and great art work. You were an awesome Hero and should be proud of all that you have contributed to this project.

Enjoy college and savor every moment of it and good luck in your future endeavors. :D

Red Eyed Jedi July 17th, 2012 02:33 AM

Aww man, sorry to see ya go Tickle. Completely agree with all the others as college is much more important. Darn priorities always getting in the way of fun. Thanks for all you have done and good luck in the future.

5858vince July 17th, 2012 12:43 PM

Hi Everyone, I'm new to Heroscape (unfortunately I found it 2yrs after it's been discontiuned), but love the game. Especially what all of you at C3G have done with the Marvel hero's and game rules, it's incredible. I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this question but I assume most everyone is making custom hero's using Gimp. If that's true how are you converting those images to the high resolution PDF's I see in this forum?

Porkins July 17th, 2012 01:17 PM

Since I'm skilled at neither GIMP nor Adobe, I can point you to what I have used: Magic Set Editor. The community has added Heroscape templates to MSE. It's pretty easy to use, so card creation is very simple. Though not of the level of quality that A3N and the team here at C3G do, it excels for a quick solution. There is a really helpful thread on MSE here.

Karat July 17th, 2012 02:14 PM

Fron my understanding, we use none of the above, but rather we use photoshop.

tcglkn July 17th, 2012 03:58 PM

We use PhotoShop. 8)

(Glad to see I was forgotten so quickly, Bats.)

Arch-vile July 17th, 2012 04:01 PM

Who is that guy?

IAmBatman July 17th, 2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1643537)
We use PhotoShop. 8)

(Glad to see I was forgotten so quickly, Bats.)

Nah, I almost mentioned you, but I didn't want you to feel obligated to answer now that you're a civilian again. :-P

puzzlemonkey July 17th, 2012 05:02 PM

Yeah, Tickle, how would you know what they do now? :D

tcglkn July 17th, 2012 05:06 PM

Because I'm still helping them figure out how to move on without me. I'm still important. (That's what I'm telling myself at least...)