Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Project (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Welcome to C3G! Directory (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=28312)

Porkins January 20th, 2012 05:55 PM

Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by quozl (Post 1547125)
Thanks, that's good to know. I made a huge order at GameHollow.com recently and a few figures weren't in stock (even though the site said they were when I ordered) but they refunded the price of those. Everything that did come in was in very good condition!

I had a similar experience with iconusa.com. Their website doesn't apparently align well with their actual stock, but their prices are excellent, with shipping a bit on the high end. They were a little bit difficult to work with when they informed me that some items were not in stock because they have no phone (at least they wouldn't give it out) and are a little slow responding to emails. But we got it worked out. Overall not a bad experience. I'd do it again.

omael February 1st, 2012 01:24 PM

Hello guys, just started the public design of emma frost, here we are: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=39477

tcglkn February 1st, 2012 01:25 PM

Awesome omael. Thanks for posting this where you are supposed to. :)

Yodaking February 8th, 2012 04:19 PM

I have a general question for everyone about the different markers (hat markers, absorption markers, etc.) used in C3G. I've been cutting them out and putting them inside extra wound markers, is this what everyone else does? Anything different? Anyone paint the wound markers to match the color of the marker they are suppose to represent? Anyone find that unpainted ones get mixed in with real wound markers during game play, leading to issues or confusion? They seem to fit in quite snugly so I have not yet used any glue, has anyone found that glue in really needed over time?

davidlhsl February 8th, 2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yodaking (Post 1556345)
I have a general question for everyone about the different markers (hat markers, absorption markers, etc.) used in C3G. I've been cutting them out and putting them inside extra wound markers, is this what everyone else does? Anything different? Anyone paint the wound markers to match the color of the marker they are suppose to represent? Anyone find that unpainted ones get mixed in with real wound markers during game play, leading to issue or confusion? They seem to fit in quite snugly so I have not yet used any glue, has anyone found that glue in really needed over time?

This post shows what I use: My game tokens. They did take some time to put together, since I went totally nuts. :D But I've been using these with various games for several years.

quozl February 8th, 2012 04:34 PM

I use colored glass beads.

Yodaking February 8th, 2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidlhsl (Post 1556351)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yodaking (Post 1556345)
I have a general question for everyone about the different markers (hat markers, absorption markers, etc.) used in C3G. I've been cutting them out and putting them inside extra wound markers, is this what everyone else does? Anything different? Anyone paint the wound markers to match the color of the marker they are suppose to represent? Anyone find that unpainted ones get mixed in with real wound markers during game play, leading to issue or confusion? They seem to fit in quite snugly so I have not yet used any glue, has anyone found that glue in really needed over time?

This post shows what I use: My game tokens. They did take some time to put together, since I went totally nuts. :D But I've been using these with various games for several years.

I might have to look in to those wooden disks. The larger ones look like pretty good figure bases too.

SirGalahad February 8th, 2012 04:59 PM

I use these (EAI Education Item # 530841)

http://www.eaieducation.com/images/p...s/530841_M.jpg

IAmBatman February 8th, 2012 05:10 PM

Yep, I use what Sir G does as well. They're the same shape as wound markers, just quite a bit larger. They work really nicely, though.

tcglkn February 8th, 2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirGalahad (Post 1556378)
I use these (EAI Education Item # 530841)

http://www.eaieducation.com/images/p...s/530841_M.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1556388)
Yep, I use what Sir G does as well. They're the same shape as wound markers, just quite a bit larger. They work really nicely, though.

I'm with these guys.

Porkins February 8th, 2012 06:20 PM

I painted some green and yellow for batteries...have yet to play any yellow battery figures, partially because the only one I have is the blue version of Sinestro.

Most of the others I just use random scape ones such as purple, copper, brown, glowy, etc.

Scapemage February 8th, 2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porkins (Post 1556447)
I painted some green and yellow for batteries...have yet to play any yellow battery figures, partially because the only one I have is the blue version of Sinestro.

Most of the others I just use random scape ones such as purple, copper, brown, glowy, etc.

Sinestro is actually a nice fit in a lot of armies outside of Yellow Lanterns. He has a defense-reducing special which is very useful against foes like Harley Quinn. Try him sometime, if you ever need 350 points he's a good pick.