Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Project (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Welcome to C3G! Directory (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=28312)

davidlhsl January 10th, 2012 03:09 PM

Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onacara (Post 1542118)
Any chance you guys can make/sticky a buying guide thread for folks picking up figures.

I know the models used are printed in the books but for folks who may be interested in buying other sculpts of the same figures over the internet it would be nice to inform them of which ones NOT to buy when looking for different sculpts...

For example...I got a dual figure of Lex Luthor and Braniac because I liked the Lex sculpt but it is way out of scale (too big)...same with one of the Beast Boy sculpts I picked up (too small)

Just a thought...

You might find the C3G Sortable Index (spreadsheet) handy. There's a tab in the worksheet dedicated to listing Clix figures recommended by C3G.

Onacara January 10th, 2012 03:12 PM

My point being you could help the community by letting them know not to spend their money on certain figures which just won't "fit right" even if the sculpt looks nice.

Porkins January 10th, 2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1542073)
Hopefully in a couple of years, you and Mrs. Bats will have moved down here as well. Then we can start organizing some big tournaments. :twisted:

Hey, that would be worth cashing in some of my airline miles for! I'm in.

IAmBatman January 10th, 2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onacara (Post 1542132)
My point being you could help the community by letting them know not to spend their money on certain figures which just won't "fit right" even if the sculpt looks nice.

I'm not sure if anyone has a list of such figures off the tops of our heads ... but I'd certainly encourage you to start a thread listing such figures as people discover them and keep the OP of it updated. :-) If it works well, we can link it in the OP here.

Onacara January 10th, 2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1542165)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onacara (Post 1542132)

I'm not sure if anyone has a list of such figures off the tops of our heads ... but I'd certainly encourage you to start a thread listing such figures as people discover them and keep the OP of it updated. :-) If it works well, we can link it in the OP here.

I'll take some pics of the ones I have in the next couple of days so folks can see what I am talking about...although that over-sized Lex Luthor would make a great statue in front of Lex Corp :ponder:

IAmBatman January 10th, 2012 04:40 PM

Cool. Given Griff's addiction to designing Lex Luthor cards, you never know how many you'll end up needing ... :-)

Griffin January 10th, 2012 06:20 PM

True. :lol:

IAmBatman January 13th, 2012 10:29 PM

Please join me in welcoming our newest C3G Ally - Skeeter700! :-)

SirGalahad January 13th, 2012 10:37 PM

Welcome to a higher form of addiction.
:thumbsup:

Hahma January 13th, 2012 11:03 PM

Congrats Skeeter! Welcome aboard :D

Red Eyed Jedi January 13th, 2012 11:45 PM

:toast: Congrats Skeeter, welcome to the team. :)

Griffin January 13th, 2012 11:50 PM

:toast: Good to have you.