Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Fan Art & Fiction (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   New Moderator for Fan Art and Fiction (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31252)

ABOMINATION July 10th, 2010 09:20 PM

New Moderator for Fan Art and Fiction

Well, HEH has been gone for over a year now, and something tells me he won't be back for a long time, if at all. :(

The purpose of this thread is to ellect a new moderator to keep an eye on the Fan Art and Fiction area, updating new fanfics, and various odds and ends. I recall that we did this for the Hangout when POV left, so I thought the same thing would apply here.

Admins, is this out of hand for me to do this?

If it isn't, who should be the new moderator for Fan Art and Fiction?

Griffin July 11th, 2010 02:52 AM

Re: New Moderator for Fan Art and Fiction

Well since you seem to care about the section, I would say you should be the new Mod around these parts. Though a PM to the Admins would have been a better way to go about it.
Hey, if you become the new mod around here, you can lock this thread. :D:up:

mysterium July 11th, 2010 08:10 AM

One person I know would be Bumper15. I know he is still "a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa, but he has always been responding to more or less every story, and has always been helpful and polite. ABOMINATION, too, would be an excellent choice. I haven't seen him around here, but he has always seemed a fine choice as a moderator in other forums.

AliasQTip July 11th, 2010 08:41 AM

Now I'm worried. What ever happened to Hex? I liked him.

bumper15 July 11th, 2010 09:08 AM

While I am honored that you would recommend me Mysterium, I have to say that Abomination would do a much better job. As you said I am still "a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa." Though I'm still trying to figure out what you mean by that. :D

ABOMINATION July 11th, 2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliasQTip (Post 1139217)
Now I'm worried. What ever happened to Hex? I liked him.

To my knowledge, he just stopped because of RL. :( I liked his comments as well.

I guess I could PM an admin, but I would rather one pop in here and give his/her thoughts on the matter.

~ABOM, definately willing to moderate this particular part of the forum...

(BTW, Mysterium, I was much, much more active here, but eventually my creative juices just ran out, and when they came back I diverted them to the CoNs...)

mysterium July 11th, 2010 11:31 AM

Yay! Hope you get it, then maybe more people would be interested in this forum.

ABOMINATION July 11th, 2010 11:59 AM

I sent GB a link to the thread, so hopefully we'll have a Moderator in the next few days. I would really like it if I got it, but I'll understand it I don't. :)

mysterium July 11th, 2010 12:30 PM

You should get it, I can't really think of anyone else of the top of my head who'd be appropriate. So, Grungebob, when and if you read this, go ABOMINATION! (also vote for him in the next CoN)

Bro-man July 11th, 2010 02:17 PM

So let me get this straight. If Abomination is elected to become a admin or whatever it is you do, you say that he will bring more people to come to the fan fic section?

Can you explain how that is suppose to work, and how it will bring people to read our stories?

P.S. I think Abomination will make a fine canadite to work on fan fic.

ABOMINATION July 11th, 2010 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bro-man (Post 1139474)
So let me get this straight. If Abomination is elected to become a admin or whatever it is you do, you say that he will bring more people to come to the fan fic section?

Can you explain how that is suppose to work, and how it will bring people to read our stories?

P.S. I think Abomination will make a fine canadite to work on fan fic.

I don't know really how I'd do that, I'd just keep it updated and such. ;)

bumper15 July 11th, 2010 07:11 PM

Yo, Abom. Just out of curiosity, why didn't you finish "A New Threat"? It was a really, really.... really great work!!