Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Books (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Book: Inheritance Trilogy by Christopher Paolini - Book 3 (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=8706)

tmacdagreat May 21st, 2007 08:35 PM

Book: Inheritance Trilogy by Christopher Paolini - Book 3

The third in the inheritance trilogy should come out by the end of this year. I love these books. They are great and I'm looking forward to the end.
Have you guys read them?

Hahma May 21st, 2007 10:28 PM

I'm trudging through the second book and after reading George R.R. Martin's Song of Fire and Ice series, I'm kind of finding The Eldest to be dragging on and mundane. I'm on page 113, so hopefully it'll pick up tempo and actually have something happen. It doesn't help that I've just read four GRRM's books in a row and am used to the pace, genius and massive story telling. I'll keep on with The Eldest and give it more chances.

King's Knight May 21st, 2007 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmacdagreat
The third in the inheritance trilogy should come out by the end of this year. I love these books. They are great and I'm looking forward to the end.
Have you guys read them?

Yes, I have and they're awesome. But, I thought the third book was supposed to be due in August...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hahma
I'm trudging through the second book and after reading George R.R. Martin's Song of Fire and Ice series, I'm kind of finding The Eldest to be dragging on and mundane. I'm on page 113, so hopefully it'll pick up tempo and actually have something happen...

That's funny, 'cause I couldn't put it down (not literaly obviously, which isn't supposed to be a pun...) and finished it in about 2 or 3 days.

netherspirit May 21st, 2007 10:51 PM

I'm not looking forward to this one nearly as much as I am looking forward to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Honestly its been so long since I read the first two, that I would probabbly have to go back and reread them to remember what happened, and I don't think I want to do that.

Oh, and Eragon = Luke Skywalker

Hahma May 21st, 2007 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King's Knight
Quote:

Originally Posted by tmacdagreat
Have you guys read them?

Yes, I have and they're awesome. But, I thought the third book was supposed to be due in August...

Quote:

I'm trudging through the second book and after reading George R.R. Martin's Song of Fire and Ice series, I'm kind of finding The Eldest to be dragging on and mundane. I'm on page 113, so hopefully it'll pick up tempo and actually have something happen...

That's funny, 'cause I couldn't put it down (not literaly obviously, which isn't supposed to be a pun...) and finished it in about 2 or 3 days.

I guess by trudging through it, I mean that it just kind of seems blah to me so far and it's hard to get into it (for me). It's easy reading in the sense of his writing style, but it kind of seems typical, like he's following a template. I guess I've been used to more complex writing styles lately that I am having a harder time getting through a more basic and straightforward story. I'm going to keep on truckin' and hopefully I'll get to the point soon where I find myself not being able to put it down. :)

netherspirit May 21st, 2007 10:53 PM

Quote:

but it kind of seems typical, like he's following a template.

His template is Star Wars.

Hahma May 21st, 2007 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:

but it kind of seems typical, like he's following a template.

His template is Star Wars.

Well yeah, that of course. But also in general, like fantasy writing 101.

I guess I'm partly turned off to this author because of all the hype that he got and already having a movie made from his first book. He isn't that good, I don't care how young he is/was. He stole the story from Star Wars, yet he's hailed because of his age.

Why am I reading it then? My wife bought the darn thing, so after finishing A Feast For Crows, I thought I'd breeze through The Eldest. I may have to go shopping for something else soon. Maybe that Dresden Files series you've mentioned. We'll see.

netherspirit May 21st, 2007 11:06 PM

Quote:

Maybe that Dresden Files series you've mentioned. We'll see.

Maybe? :shock: I can't recommend those books enough. Read the Dresden Files. You won't regret it. Storm Front is number 1.

Hahma May 21st, 2007 11:11 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Maybe? :shock: I can't recommend those books enough. Read the Dresden Files. You won't regret it. Storm Front is number 1.

Thanks. I think I checked it out online but wasn't sure which book was first.

Back about 20-25 years ago, I read a series called The Executioner, with Mack Bolan as the main character. He was kind of like The Punisher and had a vendetta against the mob. Anyway, that series was numbered right on the cover so a simpleton like myself could figure it out. :) Good thing too, since I think there were over fifty books in the series (they weren't very long books).

Next chance I have to stop at the bookstore, I look for Storm Front. If that doesn't work, I'll order it online.

King's Knight May 21st, 2007 11:13 PM

Quote:

'Cept it's his bro and not his dad...

Quote:

Read the Dresden Files.

Wait, I thought that was a show... Is it originally a book? Or do they have nothing in common?

netherspirit May 21st, 2007 11:20 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I wouldn't be suprised one bit of the King turned out to be his father.

Quote:

Quote:

Read the Dresden Files.

Wait, I thought that was a show... Is it originally a book? Or do they have nothing in common?

The TV show is based on the book series of the same name, by Jim Butcher. There are 9 books in the series currently.

King's Knight May 21st, 2007 11:26 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I wouldn't be suprised one bit of the King turned out to be his father.

You're probably right, but hopefully since it's taking awhile to come out, it'll be a bit less cliche than that. :|

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Read the Dresden Files.

The TV show is based on the book series of the same name, by Jim Butcher. There are 9 books in the series currently.

[/quote]

Cool, I'll have to check them out...

InfinityMax May 22nd, 2007 12:18 AM

Oh, I get it. Inheritance Trilogy means those crappy Eragon books. I didn't put that together.

Those books are god-awful. Horrible character development, no originality to speak of, and an extraordinarily immature storyline. Eragon is a whiny little jerk (like Nether said, Eragon = Luke Skywalker), too.

I don't have any desire to read the third one.

Now, a book I thought was actually pretty cool was The Ranger's Apprentice. My son bought it, and I read it, and I really enjoyed it. He has the sequel, and I need to read that, too.

Chimpy May 22nd, 2007 12:19 AM

Yeah, the guy has horrible prose and the book is little more than Star Wars in a LOTR setting. They are little more than a guilty pleasure for me.

NecroBlade May 22nd, 2007 12:27 AM

I couldn't get more than half way through Eldest. Eragon was OK at best, and Eldest just ended up boring the crap out of me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimpy
Yeah, the guy has horrible prose and the book is little more than Star Wars in a LOTR setting.

Which is why, if in Inheritance, Galbatorix reveals he is Eragon's father, I'm hunting Paolini down and beating the crap out of him :evil:

dra(gon) May 22nd, 2007 02:35 AM

what me shocked about eragon was the movie, they change alot.
and after lotr is miss the real background in eragon. that shows that tolkin rules.
and not someone who tales stuff from lucas who take things from lotr (an bulid a good background)

the silliest thing are the dragons !!! they could be 1000 of years old.

in eragon they evo like a pokemon are in eegs 300 years old. and if the raider die they die too :wtf: ok dragon riders life longer than normal humans. but then must most of them life more than 3000 years.

if we belive that in eragon humans are only 400 on agasia(iq desing?) :lol:

Rodriquez May 22nd, 2007 02:12 PM

ok my wife got these books and I've read the 1st one as well as saw the movie..

Movie....has to be one of the biggest pieces of trash I've come across..bad acting...bad effects....poor plot.... it's just bad....

The Book is just as bad...badly written, poorly thought out, contradictory..
character's are vera base and no have no real depth to them.
same with the plot it's just vera base.

I'm not saying that it could have been better...h**L that is what I'm saying
it could have been so much better than what it was.

personally I wanna know who all this kid parent's knew to get the books published and get a movie deal outta it...but than again here lately it seems like all the poorly done stuff is getting lotsa of advertising for it.

markwars May 22nd, 2007 02:27 PM

:lol:

I thought people here might go easy on poor ole Eragon. I thought wrong. :P

I won't bash Eragon the movie...in fact I thought it wasn't half bad considering that most of the films about dragons are given the made for television treatment and run on Saturday nights on the Sci Fi channel. If you want drivel watch the first ten minutes of the Dungeons and Dragons movie....you won't watch the rest I promise.

As for the books? Meh. If I want to read books that have some immaturity to them I read Harry Potter. And like you nether I am actually looking very forward to that book.

And Hahma you should definitely read Stormfront. It will take you no time at all and you'll get to experience the coolness that is Harry Dresden. I thank nether profusely everytime I finish one of those books now. They are awesome.

Finrod May 22nd, 2007 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodriquez
personally I wanna know who all this kid parent's knew to get the books published and get a movie deal outta it...but than again here lately it seems like all the poorly done stuff is getting lotsa of advertising for it.

It's actually a rather inspiring story. The parents helped loan him the money to SELF-publish the book at first, and he did all the advertising and promotion on his own, until the popularity of it swelled to the point that a major publisher took notice and offered him a contract.

While I think Eragon is a rather mundane fantasy novel, borrowing an awful lot from various sources, I am impressed by the success of the author. It's a cool success story.

tmacdagreat May 22nd, 2007 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Oh, I get it. Inheritance Trilogy means those crappy Eragon books. I didn't put that together.

Those books are god-awful. Horrible character development, no originality to speak of, and an extraordinarily immature storyline. Eragon is a whiny little jerk (like Nether said, Eragon = Luke Skywalker), too.

I don't have any desire to read the third one.

Now, a book I thought was actually pretty cool was The Ranger's Apprentice. My son bought it, and I read it, and I really enjoyed it. He has the sequel, and I need to read that, too.

That book is awesome. My friend picked it up at the beginning of the school year and told me a little bit. I read the second one in 1 day :p. They are awesome and I can't wait for the third!!
But ya the movie of Eragon was horrible. I really loved Eragon until I realized it was Star Wars.

Dictatorbilbo May 23rd, 2007 10:22 PM

I liked the first book until about half-way through, when I started to notice phrases that he lifted word-for-word from Tolkein. :x

(Has anyone else noticed this? It was around when he fought the Orcs for the first time)

Hahma May 24th, 2007 07:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I picked up Storm Front yesterday and am digging it so far. Thanks for the recommendation. :D

Is the series continuous from one book to another, or does each book stand on it's own? At the Borders that I was at, they had the first, third, fourth and so on, but they didn't have the second book. I was temped to buy the third one too, but I didn't want to skip the sequence unless each book stood on its own.

tmacdagreat May 24th, 2007 07:58 PM

Ya Ill check that out

The Malicious Pigpig May 27th, 2007 08:33 PM

I've heard it rumored that the third book will be called "Empire". This would go along with the beginning letter "E" and it being six letters long as in "Eragon" and Eldest".

Geez. that is such a lame ploy. It's really not that clever. haha.
But I haven't read and have no intentions of reading Eldest or the third. Eragon was terrible, but his age did make it somewhat impressive. I guess. maybe.
Anyways, bring on Deathly Hallows!
and let us pray there will be no Eldest movie. :shock:

Fallen Templar May 27th, 2007 09:41 PM

Inheritance is trash and I also a think Harry Potter is just as bad. Albeit Harry Potter not being Star Wars in LOTR, being decently written, and well.....ok Harry Potter is good I just don't think it's the best thing since Ice Cream as everyone makes it out to be. Personally in my 16 years of life one of the best books I've ever read was
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../Iamlegend.jpg
and like HP and Eragon it has a crappy movie adaptation and has a new one coming out.

InfinityMax May 27th, 2007 10:00 PM

OK, hold up there, FT. Harry Potter is great stuff. I can't wait for Deathly Hallows. I will say that she sort of lost it for Order of the Phoenix, but it still wasn't crap. She just tried to put in too much book.

My favorite series is Song of Ice and Fire, from GRR Martin. But Harry Potter is good, too.

Fallen Templar May 27th, 2007 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen Templar
Harry Potter is good I just don't think it's the best thing since Ice Cream as everyone makes it out to be.

I really just don't think it's that good and to the fact that many young adult think Harry Potter and Inheritance is the next Shakesphere work is really sad. Thats really the only reason I dislike HP is probably because it really just seems so.... average. Theirs just so many teenage fantasy angst adventure now that it just blends into the crowd....

InfinityMax May 28th, 2007 01:31 AM

Remember when the Lord of the Rings movies came out, and gamers called them cliche fantasy? That's kind of how it work with Harry Potter. Who do you think created the angsty kid wizard sub-genre of novels? You may be too young to remember, but ten years ago, the angst-ridden young fantasy hero was non-existent. Harry Potter IS the original angsty kid fantasy hero. It blends into the crowd because there are a bajillion imitators.

When the first one came out, there was nothing like it. Now you can't swing a dead cat in a bookstore without hitting some story about the ordinary kid who finds out he's magical, and has to be whisked away to magic school/magic tutelage/temple of magic training/magic university of magic/god camp.

dra(gon) May 28th, 2007 03:42 AM

harry potter is a good series but the movies get even badder because the books goning bigger and bigger und the movies shorter and shorter.
part one has mst every thing in the book.

te movies find watchers but such a great series need that the movies so cut out.

i think the nxt hp is a cgi seies hat has all things from every book.

tmacdagreat June 3rd, 2007 09:10 AM

I hate Harry Potter I like Artemis Fowl better.

oogiezone June 3rd, 2007 11:46 AM

I realize I'm coming to this discussion a little late, but the fact that the relationships in this book are patterned after Star Wars doesn't bother me in the least. I really enjoy these books, and I really hate Star Wars. I'm glad that Paolini made the story into something that I enjoy.

Taelord June 3rd, 2007 12:12 PM

I don't see why everyone slams it. I seem to remember being yelled at for calling Avatar stupid. Now Imax (the one who called me stupid) Is doing what I did and is not being told off for it in the least. *chough*double standard*chough* I get in trouble for everything because I'm a kid and I'm getting sick and tired of it. Stop being biased because of my age. It's freakin annoying. I love Eragon and Eldest yet I thought the movie sucked. Everyone thinks the movie sucked. But lots of people like the book so you have no right to call the book horrible Imax. I hate the double standard on this site.

netherspirit June 3rd, 2007 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taelord
But lots of people like the book so you have no right to call the book horrible Imax.

So no one is allowed to have a negative opinion about something that you or lots of people like?

Taelord June 3rd, 2007 12:26 PM

No. That's not what I said. But I am sure that the people who like this book take offense to him sidling in and bashing the book. As I said, I got yelled at for calling Avatar a stupid show because everyone else liked it. I just want the same standard for him as there was for me. I'm sick and tired of people treating me differently because I'm a kid.

oogiezone June 3rd, 2007 12:31 PM

Taelord- It's pretty obvious from my post count that I'm not around a lot here on the boards, but it seems to me, that everyone is allowed to express their opinions about objects (books, movies, music, HS figures, whatever) whether they have a positive OR a negative opinion of that prticular object. For ex, i can say that Pepsi is awesome or that Pepsi is the worst soda ever, and both of those would be okay.

What is NOT okay and what gets people in trouble here on the boards is expressing negative opinions about people. For ex, it would not be appropriate for me to say that, "Everyone who doesn't like Pepsi is a moron, because Pepsi is the best soda ever," or "Yuck, Pepsi is gross, you're dumb if you like Pepsi."

I hope this makes things a little more clear for you, and anyone else reading this. There is a distinction between attacking a person and expressing a negative opinion of an object. If you feel like you're being yelled at, take another look at what you wrote and see if maybe you didn't say what you ment or if you are misinterpreting the criticism you are receiving.

And, since I haven't been around much, I had no idea you were a kid and wouldn't have until you said something. I like to think that I treat everyone the same way regardless of age, and I'm sorry if what you've experienced here hasn't always been that way.

Taelord June 3rd, 2007 12:43 PM

Well thank you for your kind words. I looked through al the pages in this section, but could not find the thread. I do not care if you want to express yuor opinion, but if you are going to, don't yell at someone else for doing it in turn. That's what's got me mad.

oogiezone June 3rd, 2007 12:46 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But lots of people like the book so you have no right to call the book horrible Imax.

So no one is allowed to have a negative opinion about something that you or lots of people like?

No. That's not what I said.

That is what you said.

Quote:

But I am sure that the people who like this book take offense to him sidling in and bashing the book. As I said, I got yelled at for calling Avatar a stupid show because everyone else liked it.

I went back and read the Avatar thread, and there were two things that I think were upsetting. First, you asked IMax if he was too old to be watching cartoons, which is attacking his person and that isn't right. Second, you made a huge generalization. You said that ALL anime is horrible. When asked, you said that the reason you feel this way is because of ONE anime show that was bad. It seems to me, that what people are objecting to is your insult to IMax and your generalization about anime, not the fact that you don't like Avatar. You are allowed to not like whatever you want, and are definately allowed to express that opinion, just try not to do it with insults and generalizations.

netherspirit June 3rd, 2007 12:48 PM

Quote:

I looked through al the pages in this section, but could not find the thread.

Its on page 2.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=4218

NecroBlade June 3rd, 2007 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oogiezone
I realize I'm coming to this discussion a little late, but the fact that the relationships in this book are patterned after Star Wars doesn't bother me in the least. I really enjoy these books, and I really hate Star Wars. I'm glad that Paolini made the story into something that I enjoy.

BLASPHEMY! How in the world was George Lucas' genius lost on you, yet some 15-yr-old imitator sells it to you?!
:evil: :horsepoo: :johnwoo: :headshake: :grumble: :poke: :screwy: :chainsaw: :deadhorse: :johnwoo2: :buttkick: :boxing: :fencing:
:starwars:

Disclaimer: I'm a huge Star Wars fan and very much dislike Paolini's BS, the complete opposite of oogiezone. How anyone can dislike Star Wars yet love Paolini's work is beyond me. I have nothing against oogiezone.

Taelord June 3rd, 2007 12:58 PM

If you read all of the second and I believe third page you will see I back up my statement about Anime. I don't like the style. it looks ugly. And I never said he was too old. I have never said that to anyone. I mearly stated in a joking manner that he was an adult and I found it funny for him to watch cartoons, just as most everyone thinks that everyone on this site is weird for playing with Miniatures. But if I'm not allowed to say anything about my dislike of Avatar, then I have every right to call him out on his dislike of Eragon.

oogiezone June 3rd, 2007 01:01 PM

I can't help it...I thought the movie was boring and the acting was atrocious and the characters weren't interesting. They had incredible potential, but George Lucas didn't sell me on his vision. Maybe if he wrote a book instead of make a movie, I would have liked it better. That way I could have imagined the characters to be interesting and maybe the story would have captured my attention better. Then again, maybe not...the LOTR books lost me for the same reasons the Star Wars movies did.

MI_Tiger June 6th, 2007 05:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I picked up Storm Front yesterday and am digging it so far. Thanks for the recommendation. :D

Is the series continuous from one book to another, or does each book stand on it's own? At the Borders that I was at, they had the first, third, fourth and so on, but they didn't have the second book. I was temped to buy the third one too, but I didn't want to skip the sequence unless each book stood on its own.

The Dresden books have some continuous elements, but each book has a self-contained plot. If you read them out of order, you will find some spoilers for the books you skipped, but you definitely won't be lost. I am currently at the mercy of the library, and since the Dresden books are in high demand, I've been reading what I can get when I can get it. I read book 7 (Dead Beat - still my favorite) first, then # 6, 4, 8, 5, and 9 is next on the list.

Of course this isn't the ideal way to read the series, but I have still enjoyed the books immensely. I did know some of the major plot points that were coming, but not the details so I don't consider myself "spoiled". Also, much of the fun of the Dresden books is in the writing style and characterization (but taking nothing away from the plots) and skipping ahead won't affect that. So bottom line - if #3 is the next book you can find, get it, enjoy it, and come back to #2 when you can.

And to keep this slightly on topic, the Inheritance books were easy to read and enjoyable, but nothing to get excited about. I devoured all the Fantasy I could when I was a teenager, but had read very little Fantasy for years before picking up Eragon. It wasn't War and Peace, but as a light read, it was fine. Eldest was a little less enjoyable, but I'll probably try the third book when it comes out.

kenjib June 6th, 2007 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oogiezone
I can't help it...I thought the movie was boring and the acting was atrocious and the characters weren't interesting. They had incredible potential, but George Lucas didn't sell me on his vision. Maybe if he wrote a book instead of make a movie, I would have liked it better. That way I could have imagined the characters to be interesting and maybe the story would have captured my attention better. Then again, maybe not...the LOTR books lost me for the same reasons the Star Wars movies did.

Star Wars was based intentionally on old pulp adventures whereas LotR was patterned after old Scandinavian/German myths and epics, as well as other classical sources. Stylistically this made them very different. That's why in Star Wars it's okay for me for the acting to be pretty poor in parts (though there are also absolutely outstanding performances by Harrison Ford, Billy Dee Williams, Alec Guiness, and James Earl Jones) whereas for a film adaptation LotR required a heavier, more literary approach which I think Peter Jackson pulled off pretty well (most notably in the 2nd film that had some real powerhouse actors). The place where they intersect is actually pretty interesting though. Both are strongly rooted with the motivation of creating a new mythology for a culture that lacks ancient historical roots due to a history of cultural merging rather than a continuous cultural tradition and both of them are heavily steeped in Joseph Campbell's idea of the Hero's Journey, albeit only Star Wars intentionally so, and as such share many important plot points and character achetypes. They are also both epic fantasy trilogies, even if Star Wars is cleverly disguised as science fiction.

I'm curious - by the time you had seen Star Wars had you already read a lot of more recent sci-fi/fantasy books and seen a lot of sci-fi/fantasy movies? The same question goes for Lord of the Rings. A lot of the things that make those two trilogies really outstanding have been so heavily borrowed from by other writers and directors that they now seem a lot more clichéd than they did when the works were fresh. Lord of the Rings completely changed the fantasy genre and Star Wars completely changed the way in which movies were made. They are both pivotal points in the evolution of their respective genres.

InfinityMax June 6th, 2007 10:43 PM

Quote:

I don't see why everyone slams it. I seem to remember being yelled at for calling Avatar stupid. Now Imax (the one who called me stupid) Is doing what I did and is not being told off for it in the least. *chough*double standard*chough* I get in trouble for everything because I'm a kid and I'm getting sick and tired of it. Stop being biased because of my age. It's freakin annoying. I love Eragon and Eldest yet I thought the movie sucked. Everyone thinks the movie sucked. But lots of people like the book so you have no right to call the book horrible Imax. I hate the double standard on this site.

Haha! I think it's hilariously awesome that you're still carrying a grudge about that.

EDIT: I had a whole long post, then changed my mind again. I'll just keep laughing at the monkey-like antics and hold my reasonable response. It would be wasted anyway.

InfinityMax June 6th, 2007 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenjib
Both are strongly rooted with the motivation of creating a new mythology for a culture that lacks ancient historical roots due to a history of cultural merging rather than a continuous cultural tradition and both of them are heavily steeped in Joseph Campbell's idea of the Hero's Journey, albeit only Star Wars intentionally so, and as such share many important plot points and character achetypes. They are also both epic fantasy trilogies, even if Star Wars is cleverly disguised as science fiction.

I knew there was a reason I liked you. Joseph Campbell is brilliant. I particularly like his discussions regarding the similarities found in all world religions.

Aldin June 8th, 2007 06:51 PM

Welcome to the boards, MI_Tiger!

On behalf of our book reading and occult curious community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who gave up on the Dresden Files after book three or four

MI_Tiger June 14th, 2007 06:47 PM

Thanks for the welcome, Aldin. I have been lurking quietly for a couple of months, and have found this forum to consistently be one of the most helpful and civil message boards I've ever seen. People disagree, sure, but I've never seen it get out of control like most boards or usenet groups do. It really stands out for that. And of course its a GREAT resource for all things Heroscape - I've been loving the custom threads and even entered last week's speed custom contest (mine was the troll with "Crippling Blow" power - playable but pretty run of the mill).

I'm happy to be a part of the group. :D

netherspirit June 14th, 2007 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aldin
~Aldin, who gave up on the Dresden Files after book three or four

:shock: Why?