Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

SirGalahad September 14th, 2011 12:36 AM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Yeah, if they'll put up with me . . .

mac122 September 14th, 2011 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirGalahad (Post 1480138)
Yeah, if they'll put up with me . . .

It was "Adopt-A-Scaper Week" and all that was left was SirG.:p
:joke:, no, seriously, JUST KIDDING!

Welcome aboard, Mr. Tickle!

Taeblewalker September 14th, 2011 01:23 AM

Here is the current list. SirG, you of course are more than free to be on it, should you want to design. I put Tickle before KC because KC seems to be in semi-retirement. If he chimes in, then great; otherwise we'll skip his turn when it comes up. Same with wulfhunter.

mac122
wulfhunter667
Lamaclown
jcmcminis
Rav
Taeblewalker
Tcglkn
killercactus

tcglkn September 14th, 2011 07:12 AM

Awesome. Thanks guys.

BTW, Rav hasn't been on the site at all in over 2 weeks.

JC McMinis September 15th, 2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1480195)
Awesome. Thanks guys.

BTW, Rav hasn't been on the site at all in over 2 weeks.

Welcome aboard tcglkn. I noticed he had not been involved in the Tanis discussion.

tcglkn September 15th, 2011 10:57 AM

I know know your policy on skipping someone's turn to design so I was just bringing that to your attention.

Lamaclown September 15th, 2011 11:06 AM

I just PMd Rav.

Hopefully everything is ok. He went from actively posting here to nothing.

mac122 September 15th, 2011 11:28 AM

We've been perking along quite nicely through the Doolittle/Animals and Tanis designs. While I love having more people involved, I don't want to lose that momentum. If he doesn't respond by tomorrow, I'd rather skip over Rav for now, then put him back in the rotation when/if he pops in again. :2cents:

---------------
On another note, I just received some Ironfur figures and I think they are a much better choice for our Doolittle Bear. When I get a chance, I'll post an alternate card using the Ironfur figure for the hit zone.

tcglkn September 15th, 2011 04:51 PM

As much as I hate to skip someone's turn I agree with you mac, this project should continue to move and not get held up because one member is not being active on the site. Hopefully he'll come back but we don't want this project to stall in the meantime.

Lamaclown September 15th, 2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1480851)
We've been perking along quite nicely through the Doolittle/Animals and Tanis designs. While I love having more people involved, I don't want to lose that momentum. If he doesn't respond by tomorrow, I'd rather skip over Rav for now, then put him back in the rotation when/if he pops in again. :2cents:

---------------
On another note, I just received some Ironfur figures and I think they are a much better choice for our Doolittle Bear. When I get a chance, I'll post an alternate card using the Ironfur figure for the hit zone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1481028)
As much as I hate to skip someone's turn I agree with you mac, this project should continue to move and not get held up because one member is not being active on the site. Hopefully he'll come back but we don't want this project to stall in the meantime.

:thumbsup:

tcglkn September 17th, 2011 03:55 PM

Alright, I think we should move on to Taeblewalker's design turn. Rav can be re-added to the list if he comes back.

mac122 September 17th, 2011 05:39 PM

I agree. Let's keep this moving.