Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   HeroScape General Discussion (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Question about all these Heroscape Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=10565)

Bloodrage August 3rd, 2007 12:14 PM

Question about all these Heroscape Events

All the heroscape events such as the Gen Con are held in the western part of the US.

Anyone living in the East (like me) knows how bad it feels to miss out on all the HS Action. Exclusives for example.

Is there ANY heroscape related gather-ups or events that will be held here, the east?

lord kaige August 3rd, 2007 12:33 PM

I don't know much about GenCon but I think there is a GenCon in Indianapolis.

oni August 3rd, 2007 12:53 PM

Comic Con is in San Diego.

There used to be a Gen Con CA, but that was canceled. Gen Con is in Indiana.

http://www.gencon.com/

nerdyninja August 3rd, 2007 01:55 PM

Yep I'm in Georgia. Nothing happens in Georgia :cry:

Cavalier August 3rd, 2007 02:06 PM

Re: Question about all these Heroscape Events

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodrage
All the heroscape events such as the Gen Con are held in the western part of the US.

Anyone living in the East (like me) knows how bad it feels to miss out on all the HS Action. Exclusives for example.

Is there ANY heroscape related gather-ups or events that will be held here, the east?

Remember, the Events at the Cons are all Fan run and organized. There is nothing to prevent you from doing the same.

markwars August 3rd, 2007 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodrage

Remember, the Events at the Cons are all Fan run and organized. There is nothing to prevent you from doing the same.

In fact if you check the EVENTS forum you'll find lots of events in your general area. ;)

ChilliDog August 3rd, 2007 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markwars
In fact if you check the EVENTS forum you'll find lots of events in your general area. ;)

If you're lucky, I'm not :-P

markwars August 3rd, 2007 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChilliDog
Quote:

Someday you will be 18 and can drive yourself to events. There are events near you, just not next door. ;)

ChilliDog August 3rd, 2007 04:23 PM

Good point, actually I have my license, well JUNIOR license. The closest things I've seen on here have been in Pittsburgh, it's a bit of a drive. I guess I shouldn't complain, if I really wanted to, I could get to where I needed to. I was just saying that, as you said, there's nothing like right around me.

Will T August 3rd, 2007 04:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChilliDog
Quote:

Someday you will be 18 and can drive yourself to events. There are events near you, just not next door. ;)

Yes, and someday you will be old enough to be to busy to drive yourself anywhere. :(

markwars August 3rd, 2007 04:50 PM

And you'll have a wife who is all too happy to put the kibosh on any and all plans you make. :P

ChilliDog August 3rd, 2007 04:52 PM

:lol: Hurray for growing up?!