Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   HeroScape General Discussion (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   When you are out numbered in a game. (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=601)

Su-Bak-Na June 1st, 2006 09:23 PM

When you are out numbered in a game.

One time I had 32 figures in my army, but my friend still had 23 more figures then me. Usualy I would lose but amazingly I won by a landslide. With my Morsbane rolls I killed his Realin, Marcus, and negated his Deadeye Dan's abilitys. My army was very dependant on Tealord, Keld, and Syvaris.

Has anyone else had an amazing victory against great odds. Tell us about it here please.

P.S. I no my story isn't that great so don't tell me that.

KeeperOfPeace June 1st, 2006 09:51 PM

What do you mean your story isn't that great. It is a wonderful battle report. Most of my battles either start where I can keep level numbers in soldiers, but then I lose a bunch and have to fight my way back. I know how you feel being outnumbered. My brother LOVES swarm armies. I am not sure if he has never taken one. You have to learn how to fight when outnumbered pretty quickly from that.

And Syvarris is great to have when you are out gunned. Well, as long as you can keep him safe and continue to deal out pain to the enemy.

Gambit June 1st, 2006 09:53 PM

i have to be outnubered in a game, it sthe only way my brother will play me. AND I STILL CLEAN THE FIELD!

Su-Bak-Na June 1st, 2006 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeeperOfPeace
I know how you feel being outnumbered. My brother LOVES swarm armies.

I am always swarmed, but usually not as bad as this badly as this I still can't believe I won.

Thanks for the compliment KoP.

oogiezone June 1st, 2006 11:06 PM

Nether and I were playing as a team against two of our friends. We had Vipers, MicroCorps, Gorillanators, Realin and maybe a few others. They had Several squads of Romans (legionares and archers), Marcus, 2x4th Mass, Vikings and Marro Warriors. I think. It was a long time ago. Anyways, we were seriously outnumbered, but we had better figures. because of that and their crappy strategy we won. They tried to pile up on the bridge in the center of the map. We held the glyphs there, and just attacked their horde every turn. Never even occured to them that they would do better going around to flank us!

D-Dyzzle June 4th, 2006 04:22 PM

I have always used superior numbers as my stratagy. The Marro and Viper cards generaly cost very few pionts and give eachother more power. this makes numbers and power!!!

Jason June 4th, 2006 04:31 PM

I don't mind my opponent having more units, it generally means that their pieces are weaker and much easier to kill

D-Dyzzle June 4th, 2006 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason
I don't mind my opponent having more units, it generally means that their pieces are weaker and much easier to kill

true but like i said there specials intertwine with eachother and they give eachother more power. at least on my amry.

Jason June 4th, 2006 04:53 PM

I love fighting horde armies, Orc and Viper Armies suck and Marro armies are far from devastating

D-Dyzzle June 4th, 2006 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason
I love fighting horde armies, Orc and Viper Armies suck and Marro armies are far from devastating

Whatever!!! I dominate the feild every time with my Viper/Marro army.
you just need enough skill to unlock their ture potential.

Barfodor June 4th, 2006 05:02 PM

Id like to see this skill that your talking about.

D-Dyzzle June 4th, 2006 05:09 PM

id like to show it to you