Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Guild Wars ? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=1488)

Fallen Templar July 31st, 2006 12:34 AM

Guild Wars ?

Does anyone play Guild Wars and if so does anyone need a guild

yagyuninja July 31st, 2006 01:39 AM

I own Guild Wars. I haven't played in a while, but I still think its a fun game. It's so freakin awesome that I can get back in and play whenever I want to.

Fallen Templar July 31st, 2006 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YagyuNinja
I own Guild Wars. I haven't played in a while, but I still think its a fun game. It's so freakin awesome that I can get back in and play whenever I want to.

Yea not paying for service is the bomb

gorillanator August 13th, 2006 11:03 PM

Fallen Templar does your guild do a lot of GvG?

Fallen Templar August 13th, 2006 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorillanator

My Guild has merged with the Dragon Knights of Ansalon so off hand I need to check their stats

gorillanator August 14th, 2006 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen Templar
Quote:

My Guild has merged with the Dragon Knights of Ansalon so off hand I need to check their stats

Oh completely merged or are you just allies now.

Fallen Templar August 22nd, 2006 12:04 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen Templar
Quote:

Oh completely merged or are you just allies now.

A complete merge

NUBlackshirts August 24th, 2006 11:51 AM

My Wife, daughter, and I all play GW once in awhile. Haven't for a bit. But should start back up once Fall sets in.

spengali October 13th, 2006 01:20 AM

recruiting for my guild

just starting playing this fun game. haven't "made it over the wall" yet. still in "noob world". well anyway here is a brief description of the guild.
Find yourself playing guild wars and are stuck in a situation. and you don't know what you should do next? just ask yourself one thing....What Would Sam Do? :laugh:
The name of our guild is What Would Sam Do (WWSD). The leader is Solomon Ryan. We are a young guild and our members are few. but we would love to recruit more wal-mart associates to our guild. The name of guild pokes fun at all the bull crap that gets force fed down our collective throat as lowly wal-mart associates. tired of the sam walton stories and propaganda then join our clan.
What Would Sam Do (WWSD)
Leader: Solomon Ryan

cbs42 October 13th, 2006 04:24 PM

I own it, and I played it for a little, but it never struck a chord with me for whatever reason. Due to other RL responsibilities, I seem to have a limit of two games that I can actively play at a time. Right now those games are Titan Quest and World of Warcraft.

Once my Titan Quest fever dies down, I think I may fire up Guild Wars again and give it another shot. Seemed like a cool enough concept with decent gameplay.

moorific October 14th, 2006 11:20 PM

Re: recruiting for my guild

I considered trying Titan Quest when I realized why I thought GW wasn't so great, in GW there aren't skills to level up like you would find in anyother game like WoW.

Quote:

Originally Posted by spengali
just starting playing this fun game. haven't "made it over the wall" yet. still in "noob world". well anyway here is a brief description of the guild.
Find yourself playing guild wars and are stuck in a situation. and you don't know what you should do next? just ask yourself one thing....What Would Sam Do? :laugh:
The name of our guild is What Would Sam Do (WWSD). The leader is Solomon Ryan. We are a young guild and our members are few. but we would love to recruit more wal-mart associates to our guild. The name of guild pokes fun at all the bull crap that gets force fed down our collective throat as lowly wal-mart associates. tired of the sam walton stories and propaganda then join our clan.
What Would Sam Do (WWSD)
Leader: Solomon Ryan

I think you mean "Post Searing"

Heroscape-man October 19th, 2006 04:50 PM

Guild Wars

Ok to all you people out there that play Guild Wars this is the place for you! If you have guild wars (an online game) let me know so we can link up some time. One of my characters names is Alexander Quickfoot. Cya around guys :D