Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Software (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23330)

Nadom February 7th, 2009 01:49 PM

Re: Battleplan: A Heroscape Army Builder

Jay Cain, thanks for this, it's a great tool. Just thought I'd pass on that the MacDirk warriors are 80 points per squad, not 50. Keep up the great work!

Jay Cain February 7th, 2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nadom (Post 756201)
Jay Cain, thanks for this, it's a great tool. Just thought I'd pass on that the MacDirk warriors are 80 points per squad, not 50. Keep up the great work!

Fixed. Thanks!

Grungebob February 9th, 2009 09:41 PM

I nominated this nifty little app for Week at Scapers. I thought it should get some more attention, but the guys who do the week at scapers ignored my suggestion. Maybe next week.

Cavalier February 9th, 2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grungebob (Post 757334)
I nominated this nifty little app for Week at Scapers. I thought it should get some more attention, but the guys who do the week at scapers ignored my suggestion. Maybe next week.

Actually, it is the Thread of the Week.
Quote:

Thread of the Week

Jay Cain has contributed to our little community here by using his talents to build an outstanding Army Builder. It's very powerful, allowing you to see several statistics about your army and providing a variety of custom settings. Look for expansions and more features in Battleplan in the future!

NecroBlade February 9th, 2009 10:37 PM

Pwnd. :lol:

Grungebob February 9th, 2009 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavalier (Post 757348)
Quote:

Actually, it is the Thread of the Week.
Quote:

Thread of the Week

Jay Cain has contributed to our little community here by using his talents to build an outstanding Army Builder. It's very powerful, allowing you to see several statistics about your army and providing a variety of custom settings. Look for expansions and more features in Battleplan in the future!

Hah! I was pwned or whatever :p I scrolled right past it when I saw SQUORPION!! in big bold letters! That is the battlecry of the tortured newb!

Jay Cain February 10th, 2009 08:59 AM

Quote:

I nominated this nifty little app for Week at Scapers.

This is truly an honor. Thank you!

django February 10th, 2009 05:46 PM

WOW!!

This is just incredible,Im blown away great work man!!

Pickle4192 February 10th, 2009 06:00 PM

Will there be the ability to print your armies after you build them?

Cavalier February 10th, 2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pickle4192 (Post 757722)
Will there be the ability to print your armies after you build them?

This is a feature I would like to see as well.

Jay Cain February 10th, 2009 07:28 PM

Good news! Army printing definitely will be included in the next release. I am able to say this because it is mostly complete, and looking quite nice might I add. We're aiming to roll it out this Friday.

GaryLASQ February 11th, 2009 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay Cain (Post 757768)
Good news! Army printing definitely will be included in the next release. I am able to say this because it is mostly complete, and looking quite nice might I add. We're aiming to roll it out this Friday.

Cool.

Heh. I noticed you collapsed the whitespace of the source (no more line breaks or indentation) making it harder to read. Darn. ;)