Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Official Units (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   We were so close to a Dwarf Army (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=56929)

Taeblewalker August 30th, 2022 03:15 PM

Re: We were so close to a Dwarf Army

:popcorn:

Rÿchean August 30th, 2022 04:08 PM

I will point out that this thread was started before skynight got pulled into the second coming of Heroscape.

If he knew now what he didn't know then, I don't think this thread would even exist. He and CVN are pretty tight; He said he brought it up to CVN and passed it on.

Maybe it/they will see the light of day but if it does it will be as a release through Heroscape AOA not him spilling the beans here, jeopardizing his NDA and relationship with CVN.

Dad_Scaper August 30th, 2022 07:18 PM

Yup.

Edit: for all of my engagement across the entirety of the internet, since this started, I have been very careful about what lines I am not permitted to cross. This would *definitely* be one of them. And I have much broader permission to speak then guys like Ry were given, back in the day.

No harm in asking, but Ry is 100% right.

skyknight August 31st, 2022 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rÿchean (Post 2534015)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Knox (Post 2534012)
Has your NDA expired now that it's being re-released?

No, it hasn't; if anything he is under a new one since he is part of the War Council and the new heroscape 2.0 efforts.

Spot on Rÿchean. At the time I had asked for permission, wasn’t any harm as this was not a thing. The new Heroquest changes all of that. I did feed the designs back to Craig but they are rough and would need some cleaning before they ever saw the light of day.

Muskie August 31st, 2022 09:08 PM

Quote:

Spot on Rÿchean. At the time I had asked for permission, wasn’t any harm as this was not a thing. The new Heroquest changes all of that. I did feed the designs back to Craig but they are rough and would need some cleaning before they ever saw the light of day.
I laugh because I alternate saying Heroquest and Heroscape all the time. I love playing both!

Garenex September 18th, 2022 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyknight (Post 2534121)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rÿchean (Post 2534015)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Knox (Post 2534012)
Has your NDA expired now that it's being re-released?

No, it hasn't; if anything he is under a new one since he is part of the War Council and the new heroscape 2.0 efforts.

So you're telling us there's a chance?!