Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   General (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   An Example Worth Following (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=16866)

Sweetcurse March 12th, 2008 12:01 PM

An Example Worth Following

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapc....ap/index.html

The amazing qualities of nature never seem to astound me.

Sweetcurse March 12th, 2008 12:27 PM

As opposed to:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/12/chi....ap/index.html

Hahma March 12th, 2008 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetcurse

Sadly these type of things happen much too often. Idiots that can't get along with their spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend think that it's better to kill the kids along with themeselves either to spite the other person or they don't think of letting someone else raise their kids after they off themselves. These stories literally turn my stomach, make me hug my kids extra often and make me not want to watch or read the news.

MrBarkypants March 12th, 2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hahma
Quote:

Sadly these type of things happen much too often. Idiots that can't get along with their spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend think that it's better to kill the kids along with themeselves either to spite the other person or they don't think of letting someone else raise their kids after they off themselves. These stories literally turn my stomach, make me hug my kids extra often and make me not want to watch or read the news.

Before I had my son I would have thought "idiots...." and moved on. Now, these types of stories make me physically ill.

Billtog March 12th, 2008 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarkypants
Quote:

Quote:

Before I had my son I would have thought "idiots...." and moved on. Now, these types of stories make me physically ill.

I'm already physically ill, so I can't tell if I'm getting the same feeling.

Sweetcurse March 12th, 2008 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billtog
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I get ill looking at your avatar. :wink:

K/H_Addict March 12th, 2008 05:28 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Likewise.

Sweetcurse March 12th, 2008 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Likewise.

Mine or his?

scottishlad5 March 12th, 2008 06:27 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Likewise.

Mine or his?

lets make this huge! :twisted:

K/H_Addict March 12th, 2008 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottishlad5
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Likewise.

Mine or his?

lets make this huge! :twisted:

That's what she said.

Cavalier March 12th, 2008 06:57 PM

This is quickly becoming a thread mill. I suggest it be reigned in before the Powers That Be lock it down.

Agent Minivann March 12th, 2008 07:07 PM

:lol:

There are some really cool stories about dolphins. They also have been known to protect swimmers from sharks.

The other story...at least the kids are still alive. Hopefully they'll be able to get some help and turn out OK. There's a part of me that thinks the mother should be nursed back to health and then thrown off the same overpass. What's the deal. There are plenty of stories and examples of mothers screwing up bad. If these trends keep up I think men will end up getting the better treatment in custody disputes.