Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Washington/Oregon (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=682)

RockStar4201 January 22nd, 2014 11:48 PM

Re: Seattle?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faustus (Post 42131)
Looking for anybody in the Seattle area who plays Heroscape...

RockStar4201 January 23rd, 2014 07:25 PM

Re: Washington/Oregon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dellraun (Post 2056)
Just looking for peeps to play with, preferably around the Puyallup/Tacoma area. Drop a message if interested.

quozl January 23rd, 2014 11:11 PM

Are you unable to post text, RockStar?

ROADRAGE February 22nd, 2014 04:00 PM

I started a thread in the events section for a tournament were having in the second half of march, anyone reading this that's interested in attending be sure and let me know if you can't make certain dates before we finalize a date.

quozl February 22nd, 2014 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROADRAGE (Post 1914758)
I started a thread in the events section for a tournament were having in the second half of march, anyone reading this that's interested in attending be sure and let me know if you can't make certain dates before we finalize a date.

Here's the link:

Northwest: Big Ol' Monster Slugfest

White Q Knight July 4th, 2014 04:06 AM

I started a thread in the events section for a tournament for August 9th for those interested.

quozl July 11th, 2014 05:35 PM

Here's the link:

Clash of the Generals

obfuscatedhippo September 10th, 2014 02:31 PM

Is there interest in a National Heroscape Day event at Guardian Games in Portland? Maybe Saturday October 25th?

I could work on a format and planning/coordinating from Seattle, if folks can pitch in with maps/terrain.

If there is interest, I can get a separate thread going ... or if someone else is already planning, let me know.

Peace,
*Kai

William099 September 11th, 2014 02:33 AM

I'm always game for NHSD!

ROADRAGE September 11th, 2014 09:12 PM

Hello all,

I got a phone call and was told I'd better get on heroscapers and talk about NHSD, Obfuscatedhippo I do have a missions tournament tentively in place that Ive worked on or with or discussed quozl, master of disaster and Longy418. I'm open though would you like to run it?

Guardian games seems like it would work just fine and if I did it I would need to delegate out to 4 or 5 for some help(mostly on finding/bringing maps for their assigned missions).... nothing like a little participation to make everyone feel like their involved in the whole thing.

What are the best dates for people this year? October 18th or 25th?

I'll be checking back on this thread and hopefully we get something rolling very soon.

obfuscatedhippo September 12th, 2014 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROADRAGE (Post 1968950)
Hello all,

I got a phone call and was told I'd better get on heroscapers and talk about NHSD, Obfuscatedhippo I do have a missions tournament tentively in place that Ive worked on or with or discussed quozl, master of disaster and Longy418. I'm open though would you like to run it?

What are the best dates for people this year? October 18th or 25th?

I'll be checking back on this thread and hopefully we get something rolling very soon.

If you folks have something in mind, that would be great. I would jump in if folks were too busy or no one was planning yet.

I am not sure which date works best for me yet.

I have some Prize Support standing by ...

William099 September 13th, 2014 01:47 AM

I've got prizes to bring, some terrain sets and stuff I need to sort through, either date works for me currently.