Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

TREX May 2nd, 2015 02:22 AM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Will you be making a Dexter Morgan Card with a TV picture style background on it as well.(Just got done downloading pretty much all you guys card designs to geek out on.)

JC McMinis May 2nd, 2015 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TREX (Post 2018835)
Will you be making a Dexter Morgan Card with a TV picture style background on it as well.(Just got done downloading pretty much all you guys card designs to geek out on.)

Probably, mac is our usual card maker, probably real life is getting in the way, as mac has yet to post the card for Jack Sparrow yet. I am sure it will come though.

Porkins May 2nd, 2015 05:04 PM

mac's been busy as The Art Department for HoSS...pretty much he has saved us, enabling us to release on May 4th. :cheer:

JC McMinis May 2nd, 2015 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porkins (Post 2018889)
mac's been busy as The Art Department for HoSS...pretty much he has saved us, enabling us to release on May 4th. :cheer:

Ahhh good to know. Well l, as always, looking forwars.to what you at HoSS have to offer which means he will be back go us soon

McHotcakes May 2nd, 2015 09:00 PM

Did we ever talk about Dexter's class? Serial killer fits the character but I don't know how well it fits as a class in heroscape. He's technically a criminal. Maybe vigilante?

Confred May 2nd, 2015 10:43 PM

I've been floundering with his Personality. I'm back to thinking it's Precise. He gives into impulse, to which a Disinclined figure wouldn't but a Precise figure might overthink and justify

I could go with Assassin as Class, but really I prefer Serial Killer or Killer.
Definitely not Criminal or Vigilante.
I prefer not Hunter and doubtful to Predator
I'm open for proposals.

TREX May 3rd, 2015 12:57 AM

He is in a sense an assassin. It might flow with some of Valkrills others such as C3V's SIIV, assassin is an already known class of heroscape. Serial Killer is exactly what he is though. I would stick with Assassin or Serial Killer. It really depends what your going for. If he were an assassin, would he have any synergy with anyone. Maybe C3G's Kingpin. my 2 cents.

TREX May 3rd, 2015 11:49 PM

Are you guys excepting new members of your design thread on here, I love this idea and would love to be part of it if you have me. If not, I'll still drool over you guys stuff you create.

JC McMinis May 4th, 2015 12:47 AM

If you want in TREX it is fine with me and I am sure the others would be fine with it as well. We can put you in the rotation. Taeblewalker, I believe, is the one who was keeping track of the rotation.

mac122 May 4th, 2015 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JC McMinis (Post 2019104)
If you want in TREX it is fine with me and I am sure the others would be fine with it as well. We can put you in the rotation. Taeblewalker, I believe, is the one who was keeping track of the rotation.

+1 here.

TREX May 4th, 2015 10:13 AM

Thanks, after all you guys do a vote or something that will be awesome. What you guys are doing in this thread is what it is all about. Having a good time.

McHotcakes May 4th, 2015 10:20 AM

I think we could always use new members. +1