Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   General (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Why isn't there a Fantasy Football League for Scapers? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=2766)

markwars September 15th, 2006 07:19 PM

Why isn't there a Fantasy Football League for Scapers?

Why isn't there a Fantasy Football League for Scapers? Are there not enough of us here? What gives? I really wish we had started one before the season began. :(

geddy lifeson September 15th, 2006 08:33 PM

I thought about it, but time doesn't seem to be on my side and the last thing I want to do is join a league and make a half-assed effort. Next year markwars, we are there!

toddrew September 15th, 2006 08:47 PM

Start taking names now. This is a pretty stable community. I haven't yet succumb to FF, but with you guys I'd give it a go.

EDIT: How about pick 'em in the meantime - never too late to start that :)

ultradoug September 15th, 2006 09:28 PM

I'd have Krug as the quarterback.
Venoc Vipers as the runners, cuss they can freenzy and move fast.
Actualy I'll I nead is Saylind to make it to the end zone and teleport the ball in and I win!
I know, my army would be Venoc viper, Saylind, and Thorgrim, fly saylind far, then teleport the ball. bet i could win the game in 3 moves just like I won that HEH map.

football sucks.

Hahnarama September 15th, 2006 10:17 PM

Re: Why isn't there a Fantasy Football League for Scapers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by markwars
Why isn't there a Fantasy Football League for Scapers? Are there not enough of us here? What gives? I really wish we had started one before the season began. :(

Dude I tried last year and I think 3 people signed up. I've accepted that most Scapers could care less about the NFL. Besides the last thing I needed was to be in a 7th league! :P

Joah September 15th, 2006 10:25 PM

Re: Why isn't there a Fantasy Football League for Scapers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Quote:

Originally Posted by markwars

Dude I tried last year and I think 3 people signed up. I've accepted that most Scapers could care less about the NFL. Besides the last thing I needed was to be in a 7th league! :P

I love Football.
College and Pro.
I don't do "Fantasy" though.

Parley card for me. :twisted:

DFlynSqrl September 15th, 2006 11:43 PM

We still have time for a fantasy hockey league...

reapersaurus September 15th, 2006 11:49 PM

Or a fantasy basketball league :thumbsup: - but there'd probably only be about 5 people in it...... :(

toddrew September 15th, 2006 11:51 PM

Well, get to it, gentlemen :lol:

SouthPawScrapper September 16th, 2006 12:22 AM

I love football i would be in

AmishBurrito September 16th, 2006 12:57 AM

whats sports?

Drumline3469 September 16th, 2006 01:55 AM

Count me in if we do any fantasy sports.