Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   HeroScape General Discussion (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   What is your Heroscape number? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=7087)

Boozehammer September 25th, 2007 10:17 PM

10 right here... BUT SOON TO BE MORE!!!!

Kroc September 26th, 2007 06:19 AM

Uhhh, 10? And the only person I've played with that I didn't introduce to the game is my nephew.

And of that total, how many really want to play again? Maybe 6, and how many of those live in Turkey? 2 My life is sad :cry:

mecha frog September 26th, 2007 08:44 AM

HeroScape Number 10.
Sleep Number 62.
Sign Libra.
Right on R˙chean, right on.

Revdyer September 26th, 2007 09:54 AM

I had the privilege of adding jacques from here on HeroScapers.com to the list of great people I've met and played with. We got to have dinner and play two team games at my house last evening. The funny thing is, some of his co-workers were worried about him meeting someone that he only knew "on-line"...fearful that I might be a serial rapist or something. It turns out that I'm not (much to my own relief, I'll tell you!).

Wind Lane September 26th, 2007 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revdyer
I had the privilege of adding jacques from here on HeroScapers.com to the list of great people I've met and played with. We got to have dinner and play two team games at my house last evening. The funny thing is, some of his co-workers were worried about him meeting someone that he only knew "on-line"...fearful that I might be a serial rapist or something. It turns out that I'm not (much to my own relief, I'll tell you!).

I'm sure your congregations are quite pleased with that as well. :wink:

Codeman October 21st, 2007 10:55 PM

After the Tree Town Open III - My Heroscape number is now at 59 thank you Tino, Jexik, Michael & Ian - I was able to play 4 new Heroscapers Saturday as well as getting to have re-matchs against my old friends Slade & Deliverymanxas. I had a good time playing everyone - thanks again

NecroBlade October 22nd, 2007 12:06 AM

Thanks to the Florida Frenzy, I'm +5, which puts me...maybe 15?

Captians Courageous October 22nd, 2007 12:11 AM

Ummm.... 1? Yeah, I know...

Supergeek October 22nd, 2007 11:19 PM

After NHD at the TTO, five out of six opponents were new.
I finally got to play gibberish even though it was a loss. It was a great game.
As for the sixth... I got my revenge on Tino whom beat me last TTO.

Supergeek December 10th, 2007 12:17 AM

I can add 3 more after the Nebraska Skirmish.
Had good games against members DeadEye and Brandon.

ChilliDog December 10th, 2007 12:36 AM

Well after National HS Day my number went from 1 to 7! That's pretty exciting for me.

Cleon December 10th, 2007 04:45 PM

Throughout my family and friends at home I've played against a total of 8 different people. After GenCon 07, I played against Ninth, Spider, and Joah (plus more, but I'm only going to count the scapers on this site I faced and not just fans because I forget the exact amount of people I faced throughout that trip.). So a total of 11.