Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Utah Monthlies 2018 (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=54551)

Sir Torin Brokenshield! January 20th, 2018 10:03 AM

Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Hey does anybody a have one squad of the 10th reg a foot, and Isamu, that I could Borrow.
Thanks! See you all at the tourney!

The Dewk January 20th, 2018 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! (Post 2175934)
Hey does anybody a have one squad of the 10th reg a foot, and Isamu, that I could Borrow.

I’ve got 10th for ya, and I bet @Leaf_It would lend you Isamu, even though he’s his favorite unit :p

The Dewk January 20th, 2018 11:31 AM

All right! The first Heroscape get-together of the year is only a week away! I've heard from @kmgenius @BiggaBullfrog @Leaf_It @DewNoHarm @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @Isak @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @TrueMurray & @Sir Heroscape , and it is shaping up to be a great gang of attendees!

Could always be better though... so where are you at @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @DaDude @Starling_ @BryanBlaze @relish @ortimus @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy ? Any interest in joining us next Saturday? It's going to be a stellar time!

And to all - if you need particular units, post about it here, and the community will most likely be able to set you up!

Sir Heroscape January 20th, 2018 04:04 PM

Podunksarmy is a solid maybe...he plans on coming

Leaf_It January 21st, 2018 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dewk (Post 2175936)
Quote:

I’ve got 10th for ya, and I bet @Leaf_It would lend you Isamu, even though he’s his favorite unit :p

Yeah I'll bring him.

and for the record, I don't have a favorite, I love too many Heroscape units, but if I had to make a list, Isamu would not be on it.

Sir Torin Brokenshield! January 21st, 2018 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf_It (Post 2175981)
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dewk (Post 2175936)
Quote:

Yeah I'll bring him.

and for the record, I don't have a favorite, I love too many Heroscape units, but if I had to make a list, Isamu would not be on it.

Thanks guys!!! See you Saturday

DaDude January 23rd, 2018 12:17 AM

Sad day... looks like I can't make it. College auditions cause things such as stress, grief, and missed Heroscape tournaments.

Sir Heroscape January 23rd, 2018 12:21 AM

He guys...not to detract...but I just posted our next Idaho Tournament! Save Feb. 10th and check out the details here, especially the part about the sleep over! ;-)

BiggaBullfrog January 24th, 2018 08:49 PM

Time for some last-minute requests!

Does anyone have a squad of Gorillanators available for borrowing? Also a squad of Marro Warriors would be much appreciated.

The Dewk January 24th, 2018 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog (Post 2176426)

Does anyone have a squad of Gorillanators available for borrowing? Also a squad of Marro Warriors would be much appreciated.

You and True are both using Marro Warriors?? :shock:

I got you guys!

BiggaBullfrog January 24th, 2018 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dewk (Post 2176427)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog (Post 2176426)

You and True are both using Marro Warriors?? :shock:

I got you guys!

Thanks man!

And probably. He's been planning on it and I just today changed my army and unintentionally hit the overlap. Though I still need to talk to him and make sure he's set on his army. I just wanted to make sure there was a squad available just in case.

UtahScott January 25th, 2018 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dewk (Post 2175938)
Could always be better though... so where are you at @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @DaDude @Starling_ @BryanBlaze @relish @ortimus @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy ? Any interest in joining us next Saturday?

Interested, but I'm committed to running First Martians for 6+ hours at Paragon City Games that day. I will be a good 'Scaper for February and not schedule anything in the way. How's that?