Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

Confred August 20th, 2016 09:24 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

I thought of the fall damage thing and left it out for brevity; I'm ok with having it back in, but she definitely takes major falling damage as normal.

I too prefer your updated wording.

JC McMinis August 21st, 2016 03:10 AM

Thanks. I look at our Ezio Auditore for the falling thing as well as the falling rules. His falling is the same as I worded above and seeing as moving in the games are similar we would go that route. Falling has 3 ranks falling (greater than height), major (greater than height+10) and extreme (greater than height+20). I figure she knows how to slow her fall enough to reduce the damage for the first 2 but not the 3rd.

McHotcakes August 21st, 2016 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JC McMinis (Post 2106323)

PARKOUR MOVEMENT (A3.5)
When moving, Faith ignores height limits and leaving engagement attacks. She may move through all figures and climb over obstacles such as ruins. When moving Faith count every 3 level increases in elevation as 1 space and may count any lower levels in elevation as same-level spaces. Faith must always end her move on an empty space where she can end her movement. Faith never takes falling damage and rolls one less die for major falling damage.

I think this looks pretty good.

JC McMinis August 21st, 2016 02:53 PM

Ok here is the card with the updated wording

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...psxafwgfar.jpg

CJofCourse August 21st, 2016 04:43 PM

Now, any other final thoughts? Tweak? Holes in wording? I think we've covered most thematic aspects of Faith and settled the wording. @McHotcakes , do you think it's finished?

McHotcakes August 21st, 2016 05:18 PM

She looks good to me. I'll give her a :thumbsup:

JC McMinis August 21st, 2016 06:01 PM

I think so as well....so unless there are further arguments I give the second :thumbsup:

Confred August 22nd, 2016 07:59 PM

"When moving, Faith counts.."

I think numbers are also no longer spelled out:
"rolls 1 less die for major..."

JC McMinis August 23rd, 2016 09:25 AM

OK other than those corrections to the card...what do you think @Confred .....is she ready to go?

Confred August 24th, 2016 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JC McMinis (Post 2106727)
OK other than those corrections to the card...what do you think @Confred .....is she ready to go?

I propose

PARKOUR MOVEMENT (T)
When moving, Faith ignores leaving engagement attacks, height limits, falling damage, and major falling damage. She may move through all figures and climb over obstacles such as ruins. When moving, Faith counts every 3 level increases in elevation as 1 space and may count any lower levels in elevation as same-level spaces as long as her last space moved is on a space where she could end her movement

Confred August 25th, 2016 10:24 PM

I'd like to see her with the changes for a vote

McHotcakes August 26th, 2016 12:55 AM

As long as we change fall damage to falling damage(which I believe is official) then I like it. I'll give it a :thumbsup: