Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

Knox October 17th, 2019 06:04 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Confred (Post 2324972)
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54243

And feel free to join the discussion

And and, if you want, I could add you to the designers rotation.

Amazing! Thank you! And while I think I'd be pretty great at designing cards, I am not down the minis rabbit hole far enough to either find figures or design my own. I've got some good ideas, but I'd need others to execute them :grin:

Not sure if others on the design team would be too fond of that :lol:

Taeblewalker October 17th, 2019 10:08 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
Am I still in the designers rotation? I know we worked on Spock a little while ago. When my turn comes I'd like to do Ariel to complete the Thundarr group.

Confred October 17th, 2019 10:43 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Knox (Post 2324997)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Confred (Post 2324972)
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54243

And feel free to join the discussion

And and, if you want, I could add you to the designers rotation.

Amazing! Thank you! And while I think I'd be pretty great at designing cards, I am not down the minis rabbit hole far enough to either find figures or design my own. I've got some good ideas, but I'd need others to execute them :grin:

Not sure if others on the design team would be too fond of that :lol:

I've given up requiring a mini a long time ago and the group can help with wording.

Confred October 17th, 2019 10:45 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeblewalker (Post 2325081)
Am I still in the designers rotation? I know we worked on Spock a little while ago. When my turn comes I'd like to do Ariel to complete the Thundarr group.

Sounds cool, i thought for a moment you wanted the mermaid, lol.

Next three in order are
@CJtheMighty
@Barry allen
@JC McMinis

but yes, you're still on the list.

How are thinking about the newest version of JoJo?
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ing_889747.jpg

My thumbs and two more move JoJo to the Chronicles. Design is shelved if three votes can't be met by Nov. 1.
:up:

CJofCourse October 18th, 2019 12:27 AM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
:up:

Taeblewalker October 18th, 2019 12:44 AM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
Great, except the last bullet point says "..of the attacking figure this card," instead of "...the attacking figure TO this card."

Knox October 18th, 2019 02:19 AM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Confred (Post 2325102)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Knox (Post 2324997)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Confred (Post 2324972)
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54243

And feel free to join the discussion

And and, if you want, I could add you to the designers rotation.

Amazing! Thank you! And while I think I'd be pretty great at designing cards, I am not down the minis rabbit hole far enough to either find figures or design my own. I've got some good ideas, but I'd need others to execute them :grin:

Not sure if others on the design team would be too fond of that :lol:

I've given up requiring a mini a long time ago and the group can help with wording.

Then I think I'd be down! I'd love to do the characters from Ranger's Apprentice (does anyone know that book series)? Or lmk what you're working on and I can take a look :)

Knox October 18th, 2019 02:21 AM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
[quote=Confred;2325106]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeblewalker (Post 2325081)
How are thinking about the newest version of JoJo?
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ing_889747.jpg

My thumbs and two more move JoJo to the Chronicles. Design is shelved if three votes can't be met by Nov. 1.
:up:

Is that after the attacker rolls their attack dice that you get to choose? The card should probably specify

CzarChasm October 18th, 2019 09:09 AM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
[quote=Knox;2325179]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Confred (Post 2325106)
Is that after the attacker rolls their attack dice that you get to choose? The card should probably specify

The card says "after rolling defense die", you don't roll defense die until after the attacker has rolled their attack die.

Confred October 18th, 2019 01:10 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
[quote=CzarChasm;2325200]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Knox (Post 2325179)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Confred (Post 2325106)
Is that after the attacker rolls their attack dice that you get to choose? The card should probably specify

The card says "after rolling defense die", you don't roll defense die until after the attacker has rolled their attack die.

Agreed thanks, "and before taking damage" also helps with clarifying.

Confred October 18th, 2019 01:15 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeblewalker (Post 2325152)
Great, except the last bullet point says "..of the attacking figure this card," instead of "...the attacking figure TO this card."

Great catch. With that correction, shall ye be the third and final thumb?

To those new, it takes three thumbs to approve and two cards of discussion to begin voting. So Knox and others, y'all have put in thoughts now already and if also contribute to next design, that's two and you'll be able to vote in next design.

Knox October 18th, 2019 01:30 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread
 
Yup! Sound good. Thumbs up from me!! I've got 4 customs to run by you when my turn comes. And I think I found some figures on thingiverse :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.