Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Other Customization & HS Additions (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   revised (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=50565)

TREX July 21st, 2014 11:01 PM

revised

deleted

TREX July 21st, 2014 11:25 PM

Re: Trex's Custom Sculpts and Repaints

Dzu Te Champion i sculpted out of green stuff. I used floral foam and sticks held together with hot glue as the skeleton.

Primadon champions- The one on the left is a king kong figure that was modded with some deathwalker 9000 guns and greenstuff. The one on the right is a Paintjob of a Reaper mini Ape-X figure.

custom tagawa archers for proxies since I had only 1 squad of them and they never got any love. I made them from extra izumis and greenstuff with a paintjob.

custom warlords Achilles and maximus. Maximus The one above is actually a hulk figure, repainted and modded with greenstuff for the armor and shield, sword is from some elf wow figure. Achilles is a modded crixus figure with part of a raelyn spear and greenstuff for the armor and additional gear.

stay_golden_PONYBOY July 23rd, 2014 11:37 PM

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/...psdc4b99a1.jpg

TREX July 24th, 2014 09:20 PM

Custom Grok warlord using bits of Torquelna's rider, a spear from Grimnak, and a starwars boma figure i repainted all held together with greenstuff and super glue.

TREX July 30th, 2014 06:42 PM

Custom mimring sculpt, im gonna call him frostbite. No greenstuff on this guy, just paintjob and well cut incisions for putting him in a different pose.

Sheep July 31st, 2014 10:38 PM

Really cool stuff here. +rep

Especially digging the Grok Warlord. :thumbsup:

TREX August 1st, 2014 07:22 PM

This is my Custom Quasatch Behemoth Warrior I made out of a Torquelna as a skeleton. It is made out of greenstuff. This is my first figure mod that started it all.

Thanks hs2010 I only posted a fraction of my work. It will take a while to get it all on here. Ive been creeping around this site a long time and have a ton of stuff ive made. Im going to post a ton of my custom cards soon. most have been sufficiently test played and tweaked by my scape group. including cards for these guys.

orgsbane September 2nd, 2014 02:20 PM

Found it :D. You got some great stuff on here, would love to see some more! I especially like the Dzu-Teh hero, and Frostbite. Very nice greenstuff work! (I'm just kinda assuming Mimring had some on him to...)

TREX September 16th, 2014 07:28 PM

No Greenstuff on Frostbite, he was actually before I used Greenstuff, he has just been tactfully chopped and repositioned with an exacto knife and super glue. Thanks for looking Orgsbane. I will eventually post many more, I just work too much and don't have tons of time for all this stuff I love to do.

TREX December 6th, 2014 01:56 PM

Re: Trex's Custom Sculpts and Repaints BOBA FETT SCULPT

I am a big fan of the Hoss customs produced on this site, I do not however like to spend massive amounts of money on small pieces of plastic. Here is a Greenstuff mod I did for my Boba Fett to play HOSS with.

This is the greenstuff process for this guy

Arch-vile December 6th, 2014 03:15 PM

Wow, you have some serious skills with greenstuff.

flameslayer93 December 6th, 2014 06:41 PM

Those are sweet custom minis!