Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   HeroScape General Discussion (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Auggie's Shipping? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=30504)

DavrosRTS May 25th, 2010 08:09 PM

Auggie's Shipping?

I ordered some tiles Tuesday night/ Wendsday morning (5-18ish) from Auggie's and my bank account says the money was paid, but looking over the site I see no where their shipping times. Anyone know how long it takes them to send on Average? Thanks All!

Oliver Upshaw May 25th, 2010 08:48 PM

Re: Auggie's Shipping?

I have ordered from him several times and have gotten my stuff in under a week I believe. So far he has been a pleasure to deal with.

Dad_Scaper May 25th, 2010 09:18 PM

Auggie's shipped to me super fast and I'd order from him again in a heartbeat. I'm sure it will be there soon, but I understand completely how frustrating it is when the postman does not bring your plasticrack on the same day you order it. ;)

odbo255 May 25th, 2010 09:20 PM

I've ordered from Auggies several times, my order has usually been shipped the next day and via USPS priority. I've generally received it in well under a week.

I think the biggest variable is the post office, not Auggies.

Acinonyx May 25th, 2010 09:33 PM

The last time I ordered with them, I emailed the next day and got a tracking number. They were really great about getting back to me and I would order there again without hesitation.

tcglkn May 25th, 2010 09:38 PM

Auggie's Games is great. I have ordered from him 3 times. He is great to deal with :D

Onacara May 25th, 2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1095180)
Auggie's Games is great. I have ordered from him 3 times. He is great to deal with :D

He is also a member here so you could always PM him for the info on when your package shipped etc

tcglkn May 25th, 2010 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onacara (Post 1095201)
Quote:

He is also a member here so you could always PM him for the info on when your package shipped etc

Why did you quote me to say that?

Onacara May 25th, 2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1095204)
Quote:

Quote:

To emphasize the "he is great to deal with" part

dok May 25th, 2010 10:09 PM

Unless it's a super busy time for him (e.g. first day of a new wave release) Andrew typically gets orders shipped, via US mail, the next business day.

tcglkn May 25th, 2010 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onacara (Post 1095219)
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ok makes sense. Auggie does have great customer service. I ordered several rock outcrops and he forgot to add one of the shadow tile bases. I emailed him and he quickly sent me one in the mail. Great guy!

odbo255 May 26th, 2010 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1095225)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onacara (Post 1095219)
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ok makes sense. Auggie does have great customer service. I ordered several rock outcrops and he forgot to add one of the shadow tile bases. I emailed him and he quickly sent me one in the mail. Great guy!

Same thing happened with one of my orders, minor mixup that was quickly corrected.

jinx: you owe me a quote :lol: