Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

dfonse October 27th, 2010 03:09 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Sorry I haven't been on lately problems got in the way. I think that we should have him maybe lose move/defence when he sees a person within a certain distance. Maybe he takes up to 3 wounds on lava rock instead of 1 like normal?

Balantai December 3rd, 2010 06:42 PM

I've gotten a few PM's from people who would like for me to revive this thread, if possible. Since many of the original designers have disappeared, I'd like to know who is still interested in continuing this project. New membership is welcome, but participation is a must.

machinekng December 3rd, 2010 06:44 PM

I'm here. :wave:

I've been waiting so long to get Inago made...

Balantai December 3rd, 2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by machinekng (Post 1281374)
I'm here. :wave:

I've been waiting so long to get Inago made...

I knew you'd still be here, Machinekng. :D

mac122 December 3rd, 2010 06:50 PM

:D

Reporting for duty!

Balantai December 3rd, 2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1281384)
:D

Reporting for duty!

Awesome. Even if it's just the three of us, we should be able to make some pretty cool customs.

wulfhunter667 December 3rd, 2010 07:08 PM

Hey now. I'm here too. Fricking busy as all get out, but here, nonetheless. I can and will comment as I can, so let's get to it. :rock:

Balantai December 3rd, 2010 07:10 PM

Is it ironic that I dress up like a reindeer and then have a wulfhunter sighting? :D

It's nice to see you still poking your head around here, Wulf!

Lamaclown December 3rd, 2010 08:31 PM

Woo hoo! Its back!
And so am I.

wulfhunter667 December 3rd, 2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1281405)
Is it ironic that I dress up like a reindeer and then have a wulfhunter sighting? :D

It's nice to see you still poking your head around here, Wulf!

It's da nose!!! It's gotta be the nose!!! :rofl:

The Champion of Weston December 3rd, 2010 09:03 PM

I'll join, I think Heroes of Fiction would be a cool subject.

krysto2002 December 3rd, 2010 09:22 PM

Don't know if you guys are in the middle of a design or not, but I'd like to suggest and aid with the development of another character. I'm putting this character before you buys because, well... I want the best there is for this character.
Now, I'll let you guys decide which to do, since either is fine, but I'd like to see a unit of either:
Martin the Warrior
or
Matthais of Redwall

They are both from the same series and are equally important (though you may argue Martin is more important)

A similar description can be said for both, they are mice (literally) and would likely be best proxied by a Goblin Cutter. Martin is the Warrior guardian of the Abbey of Redwall: Brave, cunning and willing to face enemies far greater than he is.

Matthais is a young (implied to be an orphan) at Redwall, long after Martin's death. He rises to take the mantle of Redwall's guardian warrior, wielding both Martin's Sword, and Shield. (And armor, and belt...)

It's a very good, classic book, and sits high among fantasy novels.
I'd do the two myself, but I'd rather do a coordinated effort to assure one will come out as good as possible so as to do it justice.