Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Contests and Forum Games (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Final Bracket ScapeCon Map Contest (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=59084)

infectedsloth May 16th, 2021 12:37 AM

Final Bracket ScapeCon Map Contest

This is the final bracket for the ScapeCon map contest. There were two preliminary brackets (one, two). Three maps were to advance from each bracket, but there was a three way tie in the first bracket, so a total of five maps advanced from there. I encourage everyone to check out the preliminary round. There were some great maps that didn't make the cut, and lots of insightful map analyses.

The goal of this contest was to create tournament quality maps that utilize a split starting zone. I can confidently say we achieved that goal!

You may vote for as few or as many maps as you want.

superfrog May 17th, 2021 10:41 AM

Re: Final Bracket ScapeCon Map Contest

@Unseen Shadowz are your trees asymmetrical on purpose? I’m converting your map for OHS and wanted to check. The 10 and 12 are not in corresponding spots.

Unseen Shadowz May 17th, 2021 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2464561)
@Unseen Shadowz are your trees asymmetrical on purpose? I’m converting your map for OHS and wanted to check. The 10 and 12 are not in corresponding spots.

Good catch, they definitely should be symmetrical. That would be very odd to make those asymmetrical lol. I’ll have to update it. The tree farther away in the picture is correct placement. So the one closer should be adjusted accordingly. Thanks!

Sir Heroscape May 21st, 2021 06:42 PM

soooo...I guess Honor won

anything else we need to know here?

infectedsloth May 24th, 2021 12:10 AM

I'm back in the states, so now I can now properly wrap this up.

Congratulation to Flash_19 for his map Honor

Thank you to everyone who participated. No doubt this contest produced a wealth of great maps. It's cool to already see some of them being used in tournaments. :toast:

Flash_19 May 24th, 2021 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infectedsloth (Post 2465796)

Thank you to everyone who participated. No doubt this contest produced a wealth of great maps. It's cool to already see some of them being used in tournaments. :toast:

Thanks IS, and thanks so much for running the contest! Definitely a lot of high quality maps submitted. I'm excited to try them out!

TREX May 24th, 2021 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash_19 (Post 2465878)
Quote:

Originally Posted by infectedsloth (Post 2465796)

Thanks IS, and thanks so much for running the contest! Definitely a lot of high quality maps submitted. I'm excited to try them out!

Congrats man, it was good that a non ARV group ran a contest so you could get another win. Your work is always top notch.

Flash_19 May 24th, 2021 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TREX (Post 2465883)
Congrats man, it was good that a non ARV group ran a contest so you could get another win. Your work is always top notch.

Thanks for the kind words my friend!