Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

kevindola January 31st, 2016 09:47 AM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Available for a game this morning. Latest start time is 1pm central.

EDIT: No game today

kevindola February 6th, 2016 08:39 AM

Available for a game today, starting anytime between 10am-7pm central.

Edit: something came up. No games for me today

TheTravelingScaper February 13th, 2016 10:52 AM

Looking for a game

Any map
preferably a map that is medium size and has lava

450-550 points

Glyphs-Surprise me

No marvel or C3v (haven't gotten familiar with them yet)

I might want to try a HoSS scenario if you can find the figures and cards, preferably from the HoSS master set

TheTravelingScaper February 14th, 2016 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheTravelingScaper (Post 2073609)
Looking for a game

Any map

450-550 points

Glyphs-Surprise me

I might want to try a HoSS scenario if you can find the figures and cards, preferably from the HoSS master set

Im curious about HoSS in fact i might trade my Wave 9 for some HoSS figures from The HoSS MS and the Expansions

mtl1998 February 15th, 2016 07:35 PM

Not really a request, but..

Played a fun game with @TheTravelingScaper a bit ago. More to come, I think.

Sir Heroscape February 18th, 2016 02:50 AM

f.y.i - I'm new to online 'scape...but would LOVE to get involved. The only downside is that the best time for me to play games are GENERALLY Sunday - Thursday, 11:00pm - 6:00am MST. I work at a call center on Grave shifts, and it's pretty dead most of the night, and they let us access the internet and do whatever we want when we're not busy...so I'd love to fill the time with games. But, I understand that will come at a bit of a sacrifice from some of you. Are there any who would be able and willing to play at that time?

wriggz February 18th, 2016 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheTravelingScaper (Post 2073824)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheTravelingScaper (Post 2073609)
Looking for a game

Any map

450-550 points

Glyphs-Surprise me

Im curious about HoSS in fact i might trade my Wave 9 for some HoSS figures from The HoSS MS and the Expansions

Wave 9 is arguably one of the best and rarest waves to find. I would be hesitant about parting with it prematurely.

mtl1998 February 18th, 2016 11:19 AM

I'm free for a game today. I can start it anytime from now until 3 pm Eastern. Just PM me.

BiggaBullfrog March 12th, 2016 11:40 AM

Hey guys, I've been wanting to try out this online thing for a while and have time today so figured I'd try this thread out! I've done online playtesting by myself before but haven't actually done a game with someone else so if someone would be willing to show me the ropes that would be awesome! I'll be free all day today, so just shoot me a PM!

EDIT: Found a game. Thanks!
EDIT 2: Had a great game with kevindola! I mean, I lost... but it was still great fun! Recommend trying this out for anyone like me who's been thinking about getting into online games!

dart48 March 18th, 2016 11:41 AM

Hey, I'm gonna give online scape a shot. I'm open for a game anytime this evening from 4-10 pm Mountain Time. 500 pts any map.

kevindola March 20th, 2016 02:00 PM

I'm available for a game today between 3:30-5:30 pm central. And then again tonight around 7:30pm central.

darius23__14 March 20th, 2016 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevindola (Post 2080880)
I'm available for a game today between 3:30-5:30 pm central. And then again tonight around 7:30pm central.

Are you still looking to play? I sent you a PM