Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   HeroScape News (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Petition to save Heroscape (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=33265)

Stryphe November 3rd, 2010 06:00 PM

Re: Petition to save Heroscape

Put me on the list.

wdgrant November 3rd, 2010 06:02 PM

I'm in.

lefton4ya November 3rd, 2010 06:03 PM

Add me even if it doesn't work. if we got all the active members to sign, WotC might make some more or at least re-release stuff.

IAmBatman November 3rd, 2010 06:04 PM

Putting Heroscape back in the hands of WotC is the opposite of "saving it." The way to "save" Heroscape is by taking it into our own hands and making what we want to of it. There is no shortage of minis out there to reuse (which is what WotC was doing anyway). There is no shortage of clever card designers around here. There is no shortage of energy or resources around here to make these things happen.
The only thing that died today was WotC's involvement with the game - and good riddance, I say! This is our chance to seize Heroscape and make it what the fans want it to be, not what Wizards does.
Long live Heroscape!

flameslayer93 November 3rd, 2010 06:04 PM

Yes.;)

TurtleKing99 November 3rd, 2010 06:08 PM

This won't do anything, but we can try. Add me to the list.

xraine69 November 3rd, 2010 06:08 PM

Add me and now I'm off to send Hasbro/WotC some loving hate mail.

~Mark Scott

Shockma Ranyk November 3rd, 2010 06:09 PM

Put me on!

Also, I noticed a guest on the "Users Viewing This Thread" bar. We need your support! Sign up with Heroscapers, and show your true HS colors! ON WITH 'SCAPE! DEATH TO WOTC! ON WITH 'SCAPE! DEATH TO WOTC! Get the picture?

Quote:

Originally Posted by xraine69 (Post 1248947)
Add me and now I'm off to send Hasbro/WotC some loving hate mail.

~Mark Scott

Me too. I'll hack my dad's email account if I have to.

Tolamos November 3rd, 2010 06:12 PM

Add me.

Greyelephant November 3rd, 2010 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1248929)
Putting Heroscape back in the hands of WotC is the opposite of "saving it." The way to "save" Heroscape is by taking it into our own hands and making what we want to of it. There is no shortage of minis out there to reuse (which is what WotC was doing anyway). There is no shortage of clever card designers around here. There is no shortage of energy or resources around here to make these things happen.
The only thing that died today was WotC's involvement with the game - and good riddance, I say! This is our chance to seize Heroscape and make it what the fans want it to be, not what Wizards does.
Long live Heroscape!

You can add me to the list. I'm 100% done caring what WOTC does with Scape. They've screwed it up enough already. Let's either get it back into Hasbros hands or do it ourselves.

Screw WOTC!

hoblaph November 3rd, 2010 06:14 PM

Definitely add my name to this list.

~hoblaph

generalgina November 3rd, 2010 06:14 PM

Slap my name up there with everyone elses. I wish at the very least they'd reprinted Waves 4 & 6 first.