Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   HeroScape News (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Petition to save Heroscape (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=33265)

xraine69 November 3rd, 2010 09:25 PM

Re: Petition to save Heroscape

Quote:

Originally Posted by zing103 (Post 1249518)
SIGN ME UP!!!! i think we should bombard them with emails ;)

I have sent my email and called WotC.

gorthan313 November 3rd, 2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonecrusher (Post 1249526)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gorthan313 (Post 1249497)
Sorry if this is off-topic, but has anyone else been having lag issues on this site since The Update came up? I don't normally, but I am now.

It is most likely because there are TONS of users and guests on the site now, for obvious reasons.

Yeah, that's what I figured.

That's one of the things that I love about this community. We may have disagreements, but this announcement that affects all of us has brought us all up in arms to decide what to do next.

champrjk November 3rd, 2010 09:27 PM

I'd like for hasbro to take back heroscape. Wizards doesn't know how to handle it properly.

Darth Vader November 3rd, 2010 09:57 PM

At this point, I'd say don't send anything to Wizards. Send this petition to Hasbro sometime soon. I wouldn't push them to create any new stuff as of yet, but asking about possible reprints would be great. If we can somehow manage to get a wave reprinted from this petition, I would be more than thrilled.

killergoat72 November 3rd, 2010 09:59 PM

I did enjoy the focus on heroes. However waves 1-8 were better than what followed.

Remice November 3rd, 2010 10:00 PM

Im definately in, sign me up.

Carnival Man November 3rd, 2010 10:11 PM

Add Carnival Man and Carnival Boy please.

When I'm done here I'll be sending WotC an e-mail too. :cry:

mikelizzio November 3rd, 2010 10:18 PM

/signed.

Oliver Upshaw November 3rd, 2010 10:24 PM

Add me to the list Hogg.

Wheelockian November 3rd, 2010 10:27 PM

Please add me, as well. I've spent more on this one game than all my others put together. I've also had more fun playing Heroscape than all my other games put together. I suspect both are true for a lot of people!

Petitions are okay, but wouldn't a flood of individual letters have more effect?

rommel1369 November 3rd, 2010 10:30 PM

Count me in.... this is a great game. Couldn't they sell the rights to another company instead of killing it.

Evisceraxe November 3rd, 2010 10:31 PM

I'm in 100%