Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   General (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Big Brother in the cubicle (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=15846)

LilMoochie January 28th, 2008 09:53 AM

Big Brother in the cubicle

Microsoft is developing a program that monitors your phyisiology from the computer workstation for indications of stress, frustration, deception, and illness. I've got to start my own business so I can stop being on the receiving end of these things.
The fires in cubicle hell just got a little hotter
Like there needs to be a progam to tell my employer that using Microsoft products makes me want to shoot myself?:duh:

Ormus January 28th, 2008 10:50 AM

So if we are finding out about this now that means this program has been in use for at least a year.

:unsure: Pretty soon there will be surveillance everywhere.

Billtog January 28th, 2008 12:53 PM

And we still don't have flying cars... :(

Ormus January 28th, 2008 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billtog

That's what you think.... :wink:

BTY, that was Brave New World not 1984.

Billtog January 28th, 2008 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ormus
Quote:

Originally Posted by Billtog

That's what you think.... :wink:

BTY, that was Brave New World not 1984.

I know.

I'm talking about how we were predicted to have flying cars by the year 1995.

Science: "Forget curing cancer, little girls want dolls that **** themselves. Figure it out!"

morgost January 28th, 2008 04:04 PM

Did you know that "they" already have microchips that you can "elect" to have implanted under your skin. "They" say it's for safety reasons.... so if you don't have id on you and you I don't know Die they'll be able to tell who you are. Safety or a bid to make us all cattle?

Billtog January 28th, 2008 04:06 PM

We just talked about this in psychology class. Apparently they might not even tell you that this system is being implemented.

morgost January 29th, 2008 12:23 PM

How do they do that? People start getting randomly kidnapped by people in black vans. They have no idea what's happened to them but when they wake up they have a strange mark on their neck.... hmmmm where have we seen that before? Or are the dentists in on it now too? so every time you get a filling...it's not really filling it's a brand new fangle tracking system. I knew there was a reason that i don't got to dr's or dentists.

MrBarkypants January 29th, 2008 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morgost
... I knew there was a reason that i don't got to dr's or dentists.

And why you can't bite into an apple..... :)

Billtog January 29th, 2008 12:49 PM

Quote:

How do they do that? People start getting randomly kidnapped by people in black vans. They have no idea what's happened to them but when they wake up they have a strange mark on their neck.... hmmmm where have we seen that before? Or are the dentists in on it now too? so every time you get a filling...it's not really filling it's a brand new fangle tracking system. I knew there was a reason that i don't got to dr's or dentists.

I was talking about the other thing. That'd be kind of crazy if they were putting crap in your brain and you didn't notice.

morgost January 29th, 2008 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarkypants
Quote:

... I knew there was a reason that i don't got to dr's or dentists.

And why you can't bite into an apple..... :)

Your a funny funny man :roll: