Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

mac122 March 10th, 2012 04:02 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by machinekng (Post 1575178)
:duh:

Premature thumbs up.

As for points, somewhere between 100-120? He seems to be along the lines of Kurrok, MDG and the Venoc Warlord.

My first thought was 100, but I'm terrible at estimating, so I usually wait until someone else does first. ;)

JC McMinis March 16th, 2012 10:43 PM

I think 100 maybe 110 to be on the safe side.

machinekng March 16th, 2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcmcminis (Post 1579044)

I agree. 110 is nice.

Quote:

DR. MOREAU
Human
Unique Hero
Doctor
Merciless
Medium 5
Vydar

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 2
Defense 3
Cost 110

VIVISECTION
All Animal, Wolf, and Viper figures you control now have the class of Man-Beast. All Man-Beasts you control adjacent to Dr. Moreau add 1 die to their attack and 1 die to their defense. If Dr. Moreau is destroyed, all Man-beasts you control regain their original Class and do not receive any extra attack or defense dice from Vivisection.

LAW GIVER
After revealing an order marker on this card, you may first move and attack with up to 2 Man-Beast Hero figures you control or 1 Man-beast Squad you control. When defending with Dr. Moreau, add 1 to his defense for each Man-beast you control adjacent to him.

NATURE UNCONTROLLED 20
After taking a turn with Dr. Moreau, if there are any Man-Beasts adjacent to Dr. Moreau, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 20 or higher, Dr. Moreau receives 1 unblockable wound for each adjacent Man-Beast you control.
Any other thoughts?

SirGalahad March 16th, 2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by machinekng (Post 1579045)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jcmcminis (Post 1579044)

I agree. 110 is nice.

Quote:

DR. MOREAU
Human
Unique Hero
Doctor
Merciless
Medium 5
Vydar

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 2
Defense 3
Cost 110

VIVISECTION
All Animal, Wolf, and Viper figures you control now have the class of Man-Beast. All Man-Beasts you control adjacent to Dr. Moreau add 1 die to their attack and 1 die to their defense. If Dr. Moreau is destroyed, all Man-beasts you control regain their original Class and do not receive any extra attack or defense dice from Vivisection.

LAW GIVER
After revealing an order marker on this card, you may first move and attack with up to 2 Man-Beast Hero figures you control or 1 Man-Beast Squad you control. When defending with Dr. Moreau, add 1 to his defense for each Man-Beast you control adjacent to him.

NATURE UNCONTROLLED 20
After taking a turn with Dr. Moreau, if there are any Man-Beasts adjacent to Dr. Moreau, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 20 or higher, Dr. Moreau receives 1 unblockable wound for each adjacent Man-Beast you control.
Any other thoughts?

You could save some text:
VIVISECTION
While Dr. Moreau is in play, all Animal, Wolf, and Viper figures you control now have the class of Man-Beast. All Man-Beasts you control adjacent to Dr. Moreau add 1 die to their attack and 1 die to their defense. If Dr. Moreau is destroyed, all Man-beasts you control regain their original Class and do not receive any extra attack or defense dice from Vivisection.

plus the capitalizations above.

JC McMinis March 17th, 2012 08:09 AM

Sir Galahad to the rescue with grammar corrections.

mac122 March 17th, 2012 09:57 AM

Here's Dr. Moreau with Sir G's edits and 110 points.
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/a...R/DRMOREAU.jpg
Any other thoughts?

JC McMinis March 17th, 2012 10:49 AM

Oooh shiny. Me like. :thumbsup:

SirGalahad March 17th, 2012 10:53 AM

Great job, mac!

machinekng March 17th, 2012 12:29 PM

Looks good.

:thumbsup:

Taeblewalker March 20th, 2012 02:39 AM

Well, jc, it's up to you. Otherwise I'll come up with something.

tcglkn March 20th, 2012 08:21 AM

Looks good guys. :up:

Lamaclown March 20th, 2012 10:25 AM

Great job on the card, mac! I have to spread the love before I can +rep you again.