Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

Dysole August 17th, 2015 07:46 PM

Some Thoughts

DR. HEINZ DOOFENSHMIRTZ

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
SCIENTIST
TORMENTED

MEDIUM 5

LIFE 5
MOVE 5
RANGE 4
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 3

NEMESIS
At the start of the game, you must choose an opponent's Unique Hero, if possible, to be Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Nemesis. If an opponent controls Perry the Platypus, he must be Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Nemesis. After taking a turn with Dr. Doofenshmirtz, your opponent may move normally with Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Nemesis.

BEHOLD THE TRI-STATE AREA DESTRUCTINATOR! SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 5.

Choose a space within 5 spaces of Dr. Doofenshmirtz. If Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Nemesis is within 3 spaces of Dr. Doofenshmirtz, roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 11 or higher, the player who controls Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Nemesis may choose the targeted space. All figures within 3 spaces of the chosen space are affected by Behold The Tri-State Area Destructinator! Special Attack. If an opponent chose the targeted space, Dr. Doofenshmirtz is also affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. All figures roll defense dice separately. Behold The Tri-State Area Destructinator! Special Attack may only be used once per game.

~Dysole, who could add another power but thinks that works fine

TREX August 17th, 2015 07:49 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Does Doofenshmirtz nemesis have a move limit? Long name, but I like the special attack. I also like the stats, the guy doesn't look like a physical powerhouse, just when his inator goes boom. If that paints a good picture of your character, less abilities is fine.

Dysole August 17th, 2015 08:14 PM

Eh

Added in a normal movement thing. We could probably add in something else to account for the Nemesis thing but if a Perry the Platypus comes down the pipeline we can probably make him extra good at thwarting and stopping Doof. A power like what Cavalier suggested sounds fine.

~Dysole, who also notes that sometimes less is more and we shouldn't be adding a power just to add a power

TREX August 17th, 2015 08:16 PM

Quote:

~Dysole, who also notes that sometimes less is more and we shouldn't be adding a power just to add a power
:word:

JC McMinis August 19th, 2015 03:50 PM

Ok guys here is the first card for Dr. Doof. I put zero in the points as we have not discussed that yet but wanted to know what everyone thought of the artwork.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...psqpic1eze.jpg

Dysole August 19th, 2015 09:13 PM

Hmm

I like it. I just need to double check and see if a better picture exists. The current one is fine. I'm simply trying to see if I like another one better.

~Dysole, who likes how the card looks

JC McMinis August 19th, 2015 10:48 PM

I actually made that pic. Took a pic of Dr. Doof and then did a little trimming in gimp and put it on a pic of D.E. Inc. But if you find something you would rather I use...

Dysole August 19th, 2015 11:12 PM

I Thought You Might've

Quote:

Originally Posted by JC McMinis (Post 2040134)
I actually made that pic. Took a pic of Dr. Doof and then did a little trimming in gimp and put it on a pic of D.E. Inc. But if you find something you would rather I use...

I wondered why I couldn't recall that particular scene. I like the background so really the only question is if I think that picture best represents him. It kind of does. I'll poke around and see what I find but I'll put us at 85% that I'll be happy with that.

~Dysole, appreciatively

Taeblewalker August 20th, 2015 04:43 PM

I think it looks good.

McHotcakes August 20th, 2015 06:45 PM

I actually really like the card @JCMcMinis . Maybe just centering Doofenshmirtz would make a difference :shrug:

Also to take a step backwards for a second, I just came across this figure and I thought it would make a good alternative figure for Kratos
https://www.reapermini.com/graphics/...89018_w_1.jpg]

TREX August 20th, 2015 08:35 PM

Nice @McHotcakes , I am actually almost done hand sculpting my new version of Kratos, that one looks spot on. He does need another blade, but wow. And guys, I ain't too shabby at photoshop if you want to give me a pic and a background that you like.

McHotcakes August 26th, 2015 04:18 PM

So where are we at with Doofenschmirtz?