Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   News & Discussion (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=206)
-   -   Heroscape: Age of Annihilation is here! Back it on Haslab! (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=60936)

P_J_Keller August 3rd, 2022 02:06 PM

Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MegaSilver (Post 2526728)
Quote:

Originally Posted by P_J_Keller (Post 2526725)
Looks like we are still getting 3D terrain - that's a big plus

I hope and pray that the minis are painted

And with the cost of oil, what will the price point be with the plastic components? (not that it matters, I will still pay it)

The minis and terrain will be compatible!.

Come on Mega Silver, throw me a bone. Compatible and both sets painted are not the same thing.

Are minis in 2.0 painted (and not talking just a wash here)

Cleon August 3rd, 2022 02:06 PM

I can’t believe it’s been 12 years…I’m absolutely speechless in excitement.

:excited:

P_J_Keller August 3rd, 2022 02:09 PM

Another note, wonder if the success of Heroquest had anything to do in Hasbro's decision

Which brings up another note - could this go thru Pulse Lab?

Hope not, bring back Sandra and House Mouse!

skyknight August 3rd, 2022 02:10 PM

We were brought into the design process early. Hasbro is 100% all in on this. It’s incredibly exciting!

Typhon2222 August 3rd, 2022 02:15 PM

:woot:

Talyn August 3rd, 2022 02:16 PM

Glowing lava! Hope this is a retail thing and not HasbroPulse exclusive!

Sherman Davies August 3rd, 2022 02:18 PM

Just when I had recently decided that, between the official stuff, VC stuff and my personal customs, I owned all the Heroscape I would ever need... this happens. :lol:

clancampbell August 3rd, 2022 02:26 PM

Awe man, I was hoping for more D&D scape!

Tongue firmly planted in cheek. This is amazing news. I had bought some stuff back and was considering selling it off. I'm keeping it now! Woo hoo

Cleon August 3rd, 2022 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherman Davies (Post 2526740)
Just when I had recently decided that, between the official stuff, VC stuff and my personal customs, I owned all the Heroscape I would ever need... this happens. :lol:

Yeah dude I’m going back to school this fall and I kinda made a promise to myself that after Scapecon I’d take a step back from scape. Aaand this happens. :rofl:

Sherman Davies August 3rd, 2022 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleon (Post 2526743)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherman Davies (Post 2526740)

Yeah dude I’m going back to school this fall and I kinda made a promise to myself that after Scapecon I’d take a step back from scape. Aaand this happens. :rofl:

At least we can be broke together. ;)

kaemonawa August 3rd, 2022 02:40 PM

If the new content is successful, do you think they may reprint some of the older waves?

Hahnarama August 3rd, 2022 02:42 PM

Oh you were all making fun of me saying there's no escape again Hahn.... Guess who's laughing now :)
I am more than happy to take pictures but I don't have a hosting service anymore like I did back in the day.... Someone want to post them for me?