Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Custom Units & Army Cards (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Armory (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=56075)

Heroscaper 101 August 15th, 2019 07:48 PM

Armory

This thread is exclusive to SoV customs and future SoV. You may receive 1 equipment glyph at the start each round. For example Kantono Daishi can only 1 equipment glyph, if you want the 3 powers. This thread is a work in progress.

superfrog August 15th, 2019 07:51 PM

Re: SoV - Armory

Is this a thread where you're going to make your own edits to SoV customs? If so, that's cool, but I'm going to move it to the Custom Units and Army Cards forum instead of this one.

Heroscaper 101 August 15th, 2019 07:58 PM

Re: Armory

Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2305436)
Is this a thread where you're going to make your own edits to SoV customs? If so, that's cool, but I'm going to move it to the Custom Units and Army Cards forum instead of this one.

Thanks, it may include the attack & defense glyphs, but that is coming soon.

superfrog August 15th, 2019 08:00 PM

Let me ask again.

Is this a thread where you're going to make your own edits to SoV customs?

Heroscaper 101 August 15th, 2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2305441)
Let me ask again.

Is this a thread where you're going to make your own edits to SoV customs?

Yes, but this thread is a work in progress and SoV only.

MrNobody August 15th, 2019 08:38 PM

Hey man, some more advice. You’re not part of the SoV, so it’s probably best not to label your threads as “official” SoV threads or to put your threads in the SoV section. How would you feel if somebody else started up a thread called Heroscaper101 Customs and started putting all their own custom designs in it?

Heroscaper 101 August 15th, 2019 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNobody (Post 2305469)
Hey man, some more advice. You’re not part of the SoV, so it’s probably best not to label your threads as “official” SoV threads or to put your threads in the SoV section. How would you feel if somebody else started up a thread called Heroscaper101 Customs and started putting all their own custom designs in it?

It is an Armory thread.

MrNobody August 15th, 2019 08:45 PM

So what exactly is an Armory thread?

Heroscaper 101 August 15th, 2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNobody (Post 2305474)
So what exactly is an Armory thread?

It it a Armory, so it may cover glyphs that involve attack and / or defense.
You have the Attack +1, Defense +1, Defense +2 and Common Attack +1 glyph. These glyphs are what you might expect an Armory to have. There might be more glyphs in the future, but is still a work in progress.

MrNobody August 15th, 2019 09:28 PM

But we already have those Glyphs. What about doing some ideas for cool new Treasure Glyphs that don’t just focus on attacking or defending?

Heroscaper 101 August 15th, 2019 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNobody (Post 2305517)
But we already have those Glyphs. What about doing some ideas for cool new Treasure Glyphs that don’t just focus on attacking or defending?

I did have a idea for a new glyph call: Belt of Herculean Strength. It will enhance the Throw 14 power, so it will be small, medium or large non-flying adjacent figures, but it only works with the Fearless personality.