Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Utah Monthlies 2021 (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=58637)

BodaciousBlood February 3rd, 2021 02:48 PM

Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

ONE MORE SPOT REMAINING! I am super thrilled to see the excitement within our community to get going with these events again. I will work with Game Haven to explore options for March to get more spots open.

However, we have to set a hard cap at 16 for February. So IF YOU'RE READING THIS AND ARE NOT ON THAT LIST... SIGN UP!

We won't have enough space for last-minute stragglers.

Sir Heroscape February 3rd, 2021 08:31 PM

Also make sure you can make it so you don’t shortchange anyone else that would have come.

Also, could we have an “On Call” list in the event that someone has to cancel or step out last minute? That way, we could be like “ hey Joe cant make it, and your on the on call list can you be here in 10 minutes?!“

Flash_19 February 4th, 2021 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape (Post 2446572)
Also make sure you can make it so you don’t shortchange anyone else that would have come.

Also, could we have an “On Call” list in the event that someone has to cancel or step out last minute? That way, we could be like “ hey Joe cant make it, and your on the on call list can you be here in 10 minutes?!“

This is a good idea. I would love to be on the "On Call" list. I've got a couple things that could prevent me from playing, but I might be free - I'll know a day or two before the event. I don't want to sign up and take the spot away from somebody else who can definitely make it though.

Climbing ice February 4th, 2021 04:44 PM

Just to clarify, we aren't allowed to use more than one of the same army card within the same army? For example, only one squad of rats total?

UtahScott February 4th, 2021 05:24 PM

No, you can use as many Rats in Army A as you want, but they can't be in Armies B or C.

Climbing ice February 4th, 2021 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UtahScott (Post 2446678)
No, you can use as many Rats in Army A as you want, but they can't be in Armies B or C.

Okay sweet. That makes way more sense.

TREX February 4th, 2021 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Climbing ice (Post 2446694)
Quote:

Keep in mind, it is a 10 figure limit per army. I was looking this over as I was making up some list ideas.

Climbing ice February 4th, 2021 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TREX (Post 2446695)
Quote:

Quote:

Keep in mind, it is a 10 figure limit per army. I was looking this over as I was making up some list ideas.

Agreed. Stuff like Romans and Rats are probably sitting this one out haha

BiggaBullfrog February 5th, 2021 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash_19 (Post 2446610)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape (Post 2446572)

This is a good idea. I would love to be on the "On Call" list. I've got a couple things that could prevent me from playing, but I might be free - I'll know a day or two before the event. I don't want to sign up and take the spot away from somebody else who can definitely make it though.

Yeah, that's essentially what we'll be using the Maybe list as. If people who have RSVP'd end up not being able to make it for some reason we'll be giving priority to people on the Maybe list in the order that they signed up for it.

Speaking of, got you on the list, Flash.

BiggaBullfrog February 5th, 2021 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Climbing ice (Post 2446700)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TREX (Post 2446695)
Quote:

Quote:

Agreed. Stuff like Romans and Rats are probably sitting this one out haha

Romans x2, Marcus, Me-Burq-Sa
Deathreavers x2, Q10, Marcu

There you go. :twisted:

XScape February 5th, 2021 01:52 AM

Hey guys! I’d love to be counted in on this if there’s room! Super stoked for the new format!

BiggaBullfrog February 5th, 2021 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Late Blooming Scaper (Post 2446729)
Hey guys! I’d love to be counted in on this if there’s room! Super stoked for the new format!

There is! Contrary to your username, you have bloomed just in time! :D

————————-
THE RSVP LIST IS NOW FULL!

If you are seeing this and are wanting to come on game day, please still let us know! I will put you on the overflow list. If someone has to drop, we will let you know and get you on the main list. We unfortunately will not be able to go over 16 players, though, this month. We’re sorry for the inconvenience, but very happy that we have such a strong group of players here and are excited for the future when we can get more of you in!

Also, as a personal favor, I would like to request that you all please razz my co-organizers @Leaf_It , @BodaciousBlood , and @Scaperedude for being negative Nellys when we started putting things together for this month by saying that we probably wouldn’t have much interest and that it would take a long time to build numbers back up. “Pah,” I say! :p