Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

Arrow Grut May 25th, 2014 10:33 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

I'm up for a game tonight to shake the rust off. I'll edit this when I go to bed but for now I'll be up for a bit.

(I'm not good at setting up so my opponent may have too. I can attempt if you wish, but it may lead to disasterous results)\
EDIT: Sleep time!

Arrow Grut May 26th, 2014 09:27 AM

Don't mean to double post, but if anyone's up for some War of the Worlds practice, (400 points) anytime today, just PM me.
EDIT: found opponent

Crixus33 June 2nd, 2014 07:04 PM

Alright, I need to get in a good game of heroscape. I could start a match between now and 9:00 pm eastern time. I really would prefer not to start a match after 9:00. I however do not know how to set any of the stuff up so if someone who does know how or could quickly learn how that would be appreciated. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Should add that scenario, points, map, and VC/no VC are not a big deal. Anything will work for me, though I'll probably try out some figures I haven't tried before.

awesomeunleashed June 2nd, 2014 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crixus33 (Post 1943213)
Alright, I need to get in a good game of heroscape. I could start a match between now and 9:00 pm eastern time. I really would prefer not to start a match after 9:00. I however do not know how to set any of the stuff up so if someone who does know how or could quickly learn how that would be appreciated. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Should add that scenario, points, map, and VC/no VC are not a big deal. Anything will work for me, though I'll probably try out some figures I haven't tried before.

If anyone wants to watch Crixus and I throw down...

http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-...UAhTpuBaRg6OPw

Crixus33 June 6th, 2014 03:28 PM

Anyone up for a match today? I'm not picky about map, point values, format, or allowing VC/ or not (heck if you want to playtest a fair custom that's fine just let me know what it does). I think the only thing I'm not up for is a C3G match, too many figures. However I don't know how to set up the app so I would not be able to do that for our match. PM me if interested.

I'll probably run some underused figures if I get a request that is not for tournament training. If it is for tournament training then I'll run something to test your armies strength. :twisted:

awesomeunleashed June 6th, 2014 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crixus33 (Post 1944030)
Anyone up for a match today? I'm not picky about map, point values, format, or allowing VC/ or not (heck if you want to playtest a fair custom that's fine just let me know what it does). I think the only thing I'm not up for is a C3G match, too many figures. However I don't know how to set up the app so I would not be able to do that for our match. PM me if interested.

I'll probably run some underused figures if I get a request that is not for tournament training. If it is for tournament training then I'll run something to test your armies strength. :twisted:

Crixus & I are going at it again.

http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-...sUuYyctfpHuBgI

Crixus33 June 7th, 2014 06:13 PM

Yeah I'm just copying what I wrote yesterday I'm lazy. I'm willing to start any game before 9:00 tonight.

Dysole June 7th, 2014 06:40 PM

Going Down

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crixus33 (Post 1944256)

Yeah I'm just copying what I wrote yesterday I'm lazy. I'm willing to start any game before 9:00 tonight.

Crixus and I.

http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-...PwZVNvt343z2qY

~Dysole, who will note that armies are unknown

mtl1998 June 7th, 2014 08:41 PM

Anyone up for a game tonight? I'm good with whatever maps or point values. I don't want to play with any customs, though. I'm not exactly sure how to set the game up so if anyone is willing to play, you will have to set it up for us. I really want to get a good game in tonight. PM me if interested.

awesomeunleashed June 7th, 2014 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtl1998 (Post 1944291)
Anyone up for a game tonight? I'm good with whatever maps or point values. I don't want to play with any customs, though. I'm not exactly sure how to set the game up so if anyone is willing to play, you will have to set it up for us. I really want to get a good game in tonight. PM me if interested.

More gamez...

http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-...yrcmc6dQtluvss

Dr.Goomonkey June 9th, 2014 09:00 PM

Hey there, if someone wants to start a game in the next hour or so that'd be fun, I have a couple of units I'd like to play-test, but if you don't want to do that then we can just play a regular game! Just PM me if interested.

kevindola June 12th, 2014 08:45 PM

I am open to start a game in the next hour if anyone is able.

Classic figures only.

Gauntlet match

Make 3 armies. Each army can be no more than 200 points and 10 figures.

-None of your three armies can share any figures.

-Each person selects one of their armies to play (simultaeneously through the 'X' order marker'

-Play as normal kill em all. When 1 army is completely destroyed play stops. The player whose army was destroyed places one of their remaining armies in their startzone and order markers are reset. The player whose army 'won' will remain in their exact position.
***A player may 'surrender' at any point before any order marker is revealed and remove their army from the board to start the next match set (This may be beneficial to prevent your opponent from improving their board position in an already lost game)***

-This style of replacing defeated armies continues until one player has had all 3 of their armies defeated.

EDIT: Map will be Mayberry with (Lodin, Kelda) Kelda will NOT reset each army reset

Bengi June 12th, 2014 08:52 PM

ooh, sounds fun. I'm down if you set up the doc

kevindola June 12th, 2014 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bengi (Post 1945483)
ooh, sounds fun. I'm down if you set up the doc

done and done

1wjGG9OP-TOdUrniQ7j5twLJ0PdEymYZOf8bGAQ74MJY

539a4bf218c8a1402620914.html

kevindola June 12th, 2014 11:20 PM

Finished up The Gauntlet format with Benji. It was pretty fun.

I chose for my 3 armies:
1) Black Wyrmling x6, Marcu Esenwein
2) Blade Gruts x2, Grimnak Mohicans x2, Brave Arrow, Isamu
3) Phantom Knights x2, Marro Warriors

Benji chose

1) Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein
2) Blade Gruts x2, Grimnak Mezzodemons x3
3) Stingers x3, Marcu Esenwein

Yes we both chose Grimnak and Blades and decided to both throw it out for another choice.

We started off with PK/MW vs. Stingers/Marcu. I led with Marro Warriors but was only able to take out 2 stingers. My phantoms fared much better and took out all his stingers with a whole squad intact. However Marcu plodded through the whole squad never rolling Eternal Hatred and Benji won the first skirmish with a 2 life Marcu Esenwein.

I was in a very tough spot next, because Benji and I had such good counters to each other. I went ahead and selected my wyrmling army as my second placement. I had a lot of thought that went into this, but I will keep it brief here. Benji burned Kelda (thought he would save it for Cyp) and although his Marcu got the better of mine, the Wyrmlings finished him off without any dying. I won skirmish 2 with all my wyrmlings.

Benji correctly picked Cyprien, but here started my really hot d20 rolling. Benji also had a back to back double wiff which kept me alive. I was able to win this skirmish acidding Cyprien and Sonya while still have 3 whole black wyrmlings left.

Benji placed his Mezzos as his final army, and I was only able to hit 1 acid (in 3 tries) before they finished up the black wyrmlings.

I placed my Native Americans on the board to start the 5th and final skirmish. I hit an obscene amount of concealments, but I could not get through the tough defense of the mezzos. Eventually he wore me out (and the mezzos should be heavy favorites in this matchup anyway).

Benji won The Gauntlet with 3 Mezzodemons and 1 Exoskeleton marker left. Bodies were everywhere.

Fun matchup and interesting decisions involving placements and army choices. Winning the first skirmish turned out to be huge as it allowed Benji to play the counter army game in the 3rd skirmish. (even though the wyrmlings got the better of Cyprien)

Game time was around an hour and fifteen minutes, which I didn't think was too bad. I would be interested in playing this format or some variation of it again. Thanks for the game Benji!

MegaSilver June 12th, 2014 11:46 PM

Cool.

Reminds me of Pokemon; when one get's KO'ed, you end sending out the counter to what you're facing or expect to face next.

Can't wait for the next tourney with this format. ;)

Bengi June 13th, 2014 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevindola (Post 1945505)
Finished up The Gauntlet format with Benji. It was pretty fun.

I don't know who came up with this format, but it was a ton of fun. I think 3 armies/200 points/10 figs was a very good choice too. Our game was very back and forth, but he's right, winning the first skirmish was very important and allowed me to dictate the play.

I guess one negative could be that a lopsided game could get frustrating. It's possible to win the first skirmish by a landslide and have map control going into the next round. Could be pretty match up dependent.

I wonder if a nice variant could be that you can begin putting OM's on your next army whenever you want, but as soon as you reveal one from your next army, you wipe the remaining units from the first army and place the new army. Could make for some more interesting decisions.

If you ever get a chance to try this scenario out, I would go for it. Very solid.

mtl1998 June 15th, 2014 04:06 PM

I am willing to start a game with anyone as soon as possible. Any format, map, and point values are fine with me. No customs please. I don't know how to set it up though. PM me if interested.

Tyesheron June 15th, 2014 04:44 PM

I'm willing to play a c3g game with one of my customs, Husk, for test runs.

mtl1998 June 15th, 2014 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtl1998 (Post 1945967)
I am willing to start a game with anyone as soon as possible. Any format, map, and point values are fine with me. No customs please. I don't know how to set it up though. PM me if interested.

No one? I'm still open for a game whenever today!

Tyesheron June 15th, 2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtl1998 (Post 1945979)
Quote:

Hey let me try out husk and you'll have a reasonable game.

mtl1998 June 15th, 2014 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyesheron (Post 1946017)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mtl1998 (Post 1945979)
Quote:

Hey let me try out husk and you'll have a reasonable game.

Sorry Tyesheron, it's too late for me now.

Tyesheron June 15th, 2014 11:54 PM

Well my option is still up there people also I'd pm Dysole for wording, and making reasonable judgements. I'd also research their abilities, comics, reasonable life, attack, defense, move, and range.

mtl1998 June 16th, 2014 03:55 PM

Anyone want to start a game as soon as possible? Any format, map, and point values are fine with me. No customs please. I don't know how to set it up though. PM me if interested.

Edit: Just got in a game.

Tyesheron June 16th, 2014 07:46 PM

anyone know how to input a match through skorcard?

Ninja Status June 16th, 2014 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyesheron (Post 1946177)
anyone know how to input a match through skorcard?

Answer should be in this thread.

mtl1998 June 17th, 2014 10:16 AM

Anyone want to go at it today? I can start between now and 3pm. I don't know how make and share games, though. I'm good with any point values or maps. PM me if interested. Hope to get a good game in today!

mtl1998 June 17th, 2014 06:08 PM

I'm still open for a game. Basically same as my previous comment. PM me!!

awesomeunleashed June 17th, 2014 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtl1998 (Post 1946443)
I'm still open for a game. Basically same as my previous comment. PM me!!

Game going down...

http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-...e4EfAK0Y04cuUk

superfrog June 17th, 2014 10:45 PM

Anybody up for a game? It would need to be really soon, and I'd prefer 300ish points.... I might also be running Jarek Guy, if you're up for that.

EDIT: thanks AU!

infectedsloth June 19th, 2014 08:10 PM

Looking to get a game in anytime tonight. 425 points, 16 figure limit and Gencon map pool.

Edit: Game found

Ninja Status June 20th, 2014 12:42 AM

Is anyone up for a game? I'm good with 500 pts and any BoV map. PM me if interested.

Typhon2222 June 20th, 2014 01:27 AM

Looks as if people are increasingly using this thread to find pick-up games online? Awesome. :up:

mtl1998 June 20th, 2014 08:10 AM

Up for a game, anyone? I'm good with pretty much anything except customs. PM me please!

mtl1998 June 22nd, 2014 03:54 PM

Anyone up for a game today? I didn't end up getting a game in a couple of days ago. Hopefully I can today! PM me!

EDIT: Got a game with heroscaper 2010

Sheep June 22nd, 2014 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtl1998 (Post 1947658)
Anyone up for a game today? I didn't end up getting a game in a couple of days ago. Hopefully I can today! PM me!

I'll play ya. What time would you like to play? And can you get it ready and I'll just add in my figures.

vegietarian18 June 25th, 2014 10:50 AM

If anyone wants to practice with their Season 14 army, I have a 425 point army I want to try. I can play for the next hour or so.

caps June 26th, 2014 10:07 AM

I'm looking to play a game this afternoon at 2/3 Central/Eastern. either 325 points or 425 points (practice a GenCon army!). I will be testing Asterios.

mtl1998 June 30th, 2014 04:09 PM

Anyone want to get a game in? I'm good with anything except customs or Marvel. If you wanna practice a 425 point army for Season 14 or just wanna get a fun game in, I'm up for it! I can start a game at 6:00 Eastern. PM me please!

EDIT:
got a match with ninja status. If you wanna watch--
game name: 53b1d50c9612e1404163340.html
docs string: 1UEhISm9RfOj6g9yMXovSSQlN1zaSydEuvS7iSyiuIyQ

mtl1998 July 1st, 2014 09:25 AM

What about today? Anyone want to get a good game in today? I'm good with anything except Marvel or customs (I am alright with VCs though). If you need some practice with a certain 425 point army, PM me. If you need to get a great game in, PM me. If none of the above apply, PM me!

EDIT:
got a match with Arrow Grut. If you would like to watch us throw down...

game name: 53b2c28c9aa701404224140.html

docs string: 1Ph6O_WOkBTcTNn3SJLtnITn33Nq1Kwr_NsYB3cQ1d5M

mtl1998 July 1st, 2014 12:36 PM

I already got a match today, but I'm looking for another one. Anyone up for a game? Basically the same as above. PM me please!!!!
I can set the game up btw.

mtl1998 July 3rd, 2014 08:55 AM

So this is my 4th post in a row on this thread, but hey, I like heroscape. Anyone up for a game today? I'm fine with pretty much anything except customs (VC is okay, though). I can set up a game. PM me if interested.

dillerbocker July 3rd, 2014 09:40 PM

Im looking for a game tonight...don't know how to set it up but I'll play

Sheep July 6th, 2014 04:09 PM

Looking for someone to help me run an HoSS playtest. I don't know what time... It'll depend on when I play my regular online game. Should be able to play by 6 (if not earlier).

mtl1998 July 6th, 2014 09:55 PM

Anyone want to get a game in tonight? I can set it up. I'm good with any point values, game formats, or maps. Please no marvel or customs, although VCs are fine with me. I should probably start within the next half hour. PM please!!

mtl1998 July 10th, 2014 11:12 AM

Anyone want to play a game of Heroscape? I can set it up. Any point value is fine with me. If you want to practice your 425 point army, I'm up for that. Anyone wanna play? PM me!

MegaSilver July 10th, 2014 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtl1998 (Post 1951948)
Anyone want to play a game of Heroscape? I can set it up. Any point value is fine with me. If you want to practice your 425 point army, I'm up for that. Anyone wanna play? PM me!

PM Sent. :)

mtl1998 July 11th, 2014 02:05 PM

Anyone up for a 500 point game? PM me if interested please!