Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

dok March 1st, 2012 03:13 PM

Re: HeroSkype Match Request Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostship (Post 1569513)
Is there enought to love about the game without the terrain and minis?

The tactile nature of the game is a nice break from the computer.

There's enough to love without the minis. Not that I don't love the minis, but I love the gameplay even more. Of course, like I said, I usually set up the board before I play the game, although I usually don't keep up with moving the figures around as the game progresses.

So, are you game to give the league a go?

boromir96 March 11th, 2012 10:50 AM

Hey all, I will be available all day today till about 3 or so if anyone wants to play.I'm good with just about any maps and figs.Just no C3G or unplaytested customs.I can use Skype Heroskype app and Google docs.Pm me please.

~B96

Edit: :grumble: I guess it was not to be:x

Filthy the Clown March 11th, 2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boromir96 (Post 1575524)
Hey all, I will be available all day today till about 3 or so if anyone wants to play.I'm good with just about any maps and figs.Just no C3G or unplaytested customs.I can use Skype Heroskype app and Google docs.Pm me please.

~B96

Edit: :grumble: I guess it was not to be:x

Hey, Boromir. I am up for a game later this week, if you want, generally any time after 5 PM CST. I have created the map (available here: just send me your google ID and I can add you to the document); to speed things up, I pre-picked a 500 point army (its on the google doc; here is the figure master template), so please let me know what you want to field, as well as a good time to play it out.

Vegaslen March 13th, 2012 01:18 PM

Registration for the next online league is now open

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=39976

Ghostship March 23rd, 2012 07:35 PM

I got my boosters from miniature market today. Once work calms down, I'll be requesting Skype games again.
Sorry FTC, we never worked out a time. Been swamped.

Unhinged Manchild March 28th, 2012 11:00 PM

This whole thing looks interesting! I would definately like to try this..... however, my wife just had her tonsils removed, and thus I must take care of her. However, since I was recently laid off and currently work PT for the time being, I would give this a shot in about two weeks if there is anyone that still does this. One thing... I don't do skype, can't do phone calls, and I do not have AIM or any other instant messenger... will that be a problem?

Filthy the Clown March 29th, 2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonwiker (Post 1585174)
One thing... I don't do skype, can't do phone calls, and I do not have AIM or any other instant messenger... will that be a problem?

Not a problem. The games can be played completely by the chat/dice roller app and the Google Doc. Just post when you are ready to play, and we can set up a game.

Unhinged Manchild March 30th, 2012 02:17 PM

I'm gonna sound like a liar(based on previous post), but the wife just gave me time to play today. Anyone interested please pm me asap. I have about a 3-4 hour window starting now. I currently have Ticalla Jungle built on my table from a game night a few days ago (I can deconstruct it to put up a diff map, but I don't prefer doing that)

I posted this at 2:15 EST, btw

MegaSilver April 4th, 2012 02:49 PM

I'm free to play between 9 AM to 12 PM CST on Mondays and Wednesdays, and almost every night around 8 PM CST.

I can play via Filthy's HeroSkype App and Google Docs.

PM me whenever you'd like to play, and when you are ready to resume a game.

Ghostship April 8th, 2012 08:27 AM

I have Migol's tomb built in the back room right now.

Starting mid next week or later I'd like to set up a game around 8:30pm EST.

I'm a totally green noob, so hand holding will be required.

To-BI-As May 2nd, 2012 09:04 AM

Now that i looked through several topics, I want to find someone to play with! I usually can spend some time on weekends, or after work at 18:00 (6.00 pm) CET.

Just PM me to set a certain time!
HeroSkype app would be perfect! Also got Skype, if you're not using the app, or we communicate via PM.

For the maps, I own every terrain set exept VW.

I hope this way I will find some opponents!

Bothi June 1st, 2012 05:15 PM

Bothi is looking for a match, I will not have a webcam/mic at the time, but chat through anything is an option.