Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Scapers Online (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Official Site Question Dump (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=46306)

itsbuzzi February 4th, 2020 05:21 PM

Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King (Post 2347389)
Thank you gys! @itsbuzzi I'm going to use your pdf scans if that's alright with you!

That's what they are there for no problem! Just don't try to print double sided. My photoshop trial expired before I could fix that. Otherwise print on 5" X 5.5" paper as it is printed to size. I confirmed this sizing works.

Pumpkin_King February 4th, 2020 05:27 PM

Well, I'm going to be including them with the pdfs of the standees, and I'll make sure to put you in the credits. I'll also include the printing instructions.

itsbuzzi February 5th, 2020 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King (Post 2347400)
Well, I'm going to be including them with the pdfs of the standees, and I'll make sure to put you in the credits. I'll also include the printing instructions.

Oh that works too. I heard someone will try to get the rest of the cards scanned. Not that I didn't scan them all but some of my cards are damaged. Most notably the lawmen set packaging was heavily damaged when I got it and I teared the Greek and vipers set slightly. Otherwise you are good to go.

Thanks for including me!

Pumpkin_King February 27th, 2020 01:24 PM

Anyone know what the size limit on files in Downloads is?

Xorlof February 27th, 2020 03:16 PM

We've got it set 100MB, I believe, but can be adjusted. Do you have something that needs more than that?

Pumpkin_King February 27th, 2020 03:41 PM

Conversation continued in discord!

mac122 February 28th, 2020 08:22 PM

Anyone else having slow loading issues with the site today? The pages appears to load, but links like "Today's Posts" aren't active for 5 to 20 seconds. The browser tab shows the circling dots and if I hover over it, it shows "Connecting..." in the status bar.

I noticed it at work this afternoon, using Chrome, and tonight using Edge.

superfrog February 28th, 2020 08:26 PM

It's pretty instantaneous for me.

Xorlof February 28th, 2020 10:13 PM

No issues for me, but if anyone else is also having problems, please speak up.

Yodaking February 28th, 2020 10:28 PM

None for me either, I use Firefox.

Arch-vile February 28th, 2020 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 2353146)
Anyone else having slow loading issues with the site today? The pages appears to load, but links like "Today's Posts" aren't active for 5 to 20 seconds. The browser tab shows the circling dots and if I hover over it, it shows "Connecting..." in the status bar.

Same here when using Safari or Chrome. The drop down tabs for notifications and quick links don't work either.

Firefox seems unaffected, oddly enough.

Xorlof February 28th, 2020 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arch-vile (Post 2353187)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 2353146)

Same here when using Safari or Chrome. The drop down tabs for notifications and quick links don't work either.

Firefox seems unaffected, oddly enough.

Just today or did it start earlier?