Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

machinekng December 3rd, 2010 10:24 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by krysto2002 (Post 1281590)
Don't know if you guys are in the middle of a design or not, but I'd like to suggest and aid with the development of another character. I'm putting this character before you buys because, well... I want the best there is for this character.
Now, I'll let you guys decide which to do, since either is fine, but I'd like to see a unit of either:
Martin the Warrior
or
Matthais of Redwall

They are both from the same series and are equally important (though you may argue Martin is more important)

A similar description can be said for both, they are mice (literally) and would likely be best proxied by a Goblin Cutter. Martin is the Warrior guardian of the Abbey of Redwall: Brave, cunning and willing to face enemies far greater than he is.

Matthais is a young (implied to be an orphan) at Redwall, long after Martin's death. He rises to take the mantle of Redwall's guardian warrior, wielding both Martin's Sword, and Shield. (And armor, and belt...)

It's a very good, classic book, and sits high among fantasy novels.
I'd do the two myself, but I'd rather do a coordinated effort to assure one will come out as good as possible so as to do it justice.

We take turns. Read the first post.

mac122 December 3rd, 2010 10:26 PM

We were in the middle of Granite-M's Frankenstein's Monster when the cancellation notice messed with everything. Hopefully Granite will find his way back. Did anyone leave any bread crumbs?

@TCoW - It's Heroes of Fiction, but I'm sure there are some historically-based fictional characters that would work.

The Champion of Weston December 4th, 2010 10:06 AM

Sorry, I was thinking about another thread I'm part of. However, I am still interested in joining this thread.

Lamaclown December 6th, 2010 11:53 AM

So...
Should we continue with Frankenstein's Monster or move on to the next fig?

Hrockle December 6th, 2010 02:51 PM

I'm presently lurking the site, but will be glad to come out and help here again.

Llama, if we can not find Granite for one more day, then we should move on.

dfonse December 6th, 2010 05:48 PM

I can help. I am only on ounce or twice a week but I can help when available.

Balantai December 6th, 2010 07:11 PM

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, but I've been sick. I'll catch up when I'm feeling better. Hopefully tomorrow.

machinekng December 6th, 2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamaclown (Post 1283640)
So...

I say we PM Granite. If he's not willing to come back and finish it, someone else takes it over.

I also think we should keep the same order we orgionaly had, adding the newcomers to the bottom and crossing out those who have decided to not work on this project.

Lamaclown December 6th, 2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by machinekng (Post 1283991)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamaclown (Post 1283640)
So...

I say we PM Granite. If he's not willing to come back and finish it, someone else takes it over.

I also think we should keep the same order we orgionaly had, adding the newcomers to the bottom and crossing out those who have decided to not work on this project.

Sounds good to me.

Get well soon, Balantai.

The Champion of Weston December 6th, 2010 11:24 PM

Hope you feel better soon Balantai.:D

Balantai December 7th, 2010 04:56 PM

Okay, I'm going to assume Granite is no longer interested since he didn't post in this thread when it kept getting bumped. Let's move on to our next design.

Lamaclown December 7th, 2010 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1284806)
Okay, I'm going to assume Granite is no longer interested since he didn't post in this thread when it kept getting bumped. Let's move on to our next design.

I have the last figure that was fully designed so is machinekng up for his turn?