Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New Jersey? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=2274)

maliciouspigpig August 29th, 2006 09:29 AM

New Jersey?

New Jersey? PLEEEEEAAAASE??????

Merrilin September 3rd, 2006 01:46 AM

Hey, heroscaper from Monmouth county and have a friend heroscaper from Essex county in NJ.

Battlechimp September 3rd, 2006 04:53 PM

Hey we have a few players in central jersey!

Merrilin September 5th, 2006 01:45 AM

When do you guys get together? Do you have anymore info u can give me so we can possibly play together?

Menchy November 9th, 2006 01:36 PM

hey scaper from westfield here. taht's in union county, right by elizabeth.
if any of you are actually reading this, i would love to get together some time. just drop me a pm. see ya soon.

The_Finder November 13th, 2006 06:22 PM

Another guy from Jersey

This is my first post too! New to HeroScape but a long time gamer. I am in East Rutherford, right by the Meadowlands. I am still accumulating terrain and expansions, and still trying to learn all of the rules.

The terrain is my favorite part. I originally got it to make a board for HeroClix (I use hexes for HeroClix instead of squares). But I played a few games with the old lady and we liked it! Now I am hooked!!!

I just found this website so I will try to keep up with my posts.

Zeeno November 20th, 2006 01:54 PM

NJ all the Way I also got 2 friends who play.

sjscaper December 10th, 2006 01:50 AM

Also a first time post. Have a few folks in South Jersey looking for others to play. Wouldn't mind taking the 1-2 hr trip up north every once in a while to play with different folks. Finding it hard to find others locally. Maybe this post will help. We have a few in the family that play all near the Philadelphia area. Wouldn't mind setting up a small tourney of some kind if we get 10 or more.

Dragon4201976 January 20th, 2007 04:07 AM

I live in ny I'm only 2hrs from the medowlands....

HSAgent1996 February 4th, 2007 12:46 PM

I live in Nj in Hackettstown 8)

Aldin February 4th, 2007 07:17 PM

Welcome to the boards, HSAgent1996!

On behalf of our cool smileyed and Garden State travelling community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, who stayed in Kern once

The_Finder February 6th, 2007 06:33 PM

Since we have some Jersey people here, let's get a Jersey thing going. I'll run a few games at my house, well apartment anyway. As before, I live right by the Meadowlands in East Rutherford, NJ. If you can get to the East Rutherford train station, then it is a 3 minute walk to my house.

So what do we say Jersey? Let's get it on!!!! Jersey style!!!

Let's make a plan and find a date, or is it find a plan and make a date, either way it'll be crazy fun.