Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

kevindola June 3rd, 2017 01:58 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Available tonight for a game 8pm central and later

EDIT: None found

kevindola June 4th, 2017 08:22 PM

Available for a game tonight. Around 830pm central

EDIT: None found Dry spell this week. Went 0 for my last 4. Oh well. Tournaments coming up....

Dr.Goomonkey June 6th, 2017 11:29 AM

I will be available tomorrow from noon-3 Pacific, and would love to play a couple of the Uncharted Wellsprings Top Ten maps, or whatever you have an interest in playing.

kevindola June 6th, 2017 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey (Post 2151937)
I will be available tomorrow from noon-3 Pacific, and would love to play a couple of the Uncharted Wellsprings Top Ten maps, or whatever you have an interest in playing.

Do any of those maps have online boards? I don't know too many people who make them but @superfrog and @Sir Heroscape come to mind.

superfrog June 6th, 2017 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevindola (Post 2151939)
Quote:

Do any of those maps have online boards? I don't know too many people who make them but @superfrog and @Sir Heros5cape come to mind.

I gave goomonkey the tutorial last night, perhaps he's planning to make the map himself.

Dr.Goomonkey June 6th, 2017 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2151940)
Quote:

Quote:

Do any of those maps have online boards? I don't know too many people who make them but @superfrog and @Sir Heros5cape come to mind.

I gave goomonkey the tutorial last night, perhaps he's planning to make the map himself.

I am planning on making the map myself, I already mostly made mine (though I would prefer to play on somebody else's) and may be about to make another this morning (depending on if the college computers will let me install VS).

Dr.Goomonkey June 6th, 2017 12:31 PM

Whoops. :horsepoo:

Sir Heroscape June 6th, 2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Do any of those maps have online boards? I don't know too many people who make them but @superfrog and @Sir Heroscape come to mind.

That would be great to have some ARV maps used, ideally those that we've sanctioned as Tournament balanced, but it's really up to the OH members and which maps they decide to include in their events.

Dr.Goomonkey June 6th, 2017 02:08 PM

All right, I made one map, but the college computers cannot open the 3-D view. If there is a specific map you would like to play tomorrow (if you ever responds, as I have not gotten anybody yet) let me know so that I might be able to get it done by the time we play.

So you don't have to scroll around looking for this, I am available tomorrow from noon-3 Pacific time. I would like to play on one of the Top Ten Uncharted Wellsprings, but would also be willing to play whatever you want to. :mrgreen:

As of 6:45 Pacific I have not gotten anybody. KD's dryspell l lives on (I'm glad you're feeling better, heroscaper2010, but darn ;) ).

kevindola June 9th, 2017 02:51 PM

Available to play a game tonight. Around 8-10pm central

Dr.Goomonkey June 10th, 2017 11:41 PM

I will be available tomorrow (Sunday) morning from about 10am-1pm Pacific.

No game found. :thumbsup:

kevindola June 11th, 2017 08:08 PM

I'll be available for a game in about an hour: 8pm central
@William099