Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

kevindola March 12th, 2018 08:41 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

I am available for a game tonight

Dr.Goomonkey March 13th, 2018 10:33 AM

I would love to get some last minute play in on at least one of my contest maps before they get official submitted. Now I actually have the updated versions posted and up for online play.

I'll be available from around 10:30 am Pacific to 1:00 pm Pacific, and then again this evening around 8:00 Pacific.

EDIT: At this point I probably could not finish a game before having to go to work. I'll be back this evening though!

Sir Heroscape March 13th, 2018 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey (Post 2184208)
I would love to get some last minute play in on at least one of my contest maps before they get official submitted. Now I actually have the updated versions posted and up for online play.

I'll be available from around 10:30 am Pacific to 1:00 pm Pacific, and then again this evening around 8:00 Pacific.

EDIT: At this point I probably could not finish a game before having to go to work. I'll be back this evening though!

Let me know when you're available...I'd like to get in some time with my SoV submissions

Dr.Goomonkey March 13th, 2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape (Post 2184406)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey (Post 2184208)

Let me know when you're available...I'd like to get in some time with my SoV submissions

I'm home now! I'll send you the game info in a minute.

Dr.Goomonkey March 13th, 2018 10:42 PM

I think I figured out how to put the send the link, not just the game name and URL. So, here it is!

superfrog March 14th, 2018 12:03 AM

Good things happen when you go to watch a game.

Sir H was a bit late, and kevindola and I had popped in the chat to watch. After a few minutes we decided on running 150 point 3 player heat of battle. We were about to start placing when Sir H joined us. So we played 4 player heat of battle. Kevindola won (as always), but it was lots of fun!

kevindola March 14th, 2018 09:21 AM

It was a really fun game, except for maybe poor Dr. Goomonkey who was out after getting only 2 order markers. Really got me thinking about the dynamic of multiplayer Heat of Battles.

Armies were:

Dr. G: Q10
superfrog: Hoplitron x4, Otonashi
kevindola: Crypt Guardian, Dumutef Guard x3, Isamu
Sir H: Red Ants x3, Guilty

and who else but Isamu was the final figure standing

Dr.Goomonkey March 14th, 2018 11:38 AM

I think you mentioned something about a multiplayer FFO event happening with Online HeroScape a while back. After that shenanigan I can fully support that happening again.

superfrog March 14th, 2018 10:27 PM

Anybody for a game tonight?

Dr.Goomonkey March 14th, 2018 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2184650)

Hmm... I was planning on doing homework... I'd play a game though!

superfrog March 14th, 2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey (Post 2184658)
Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2184650)

Hmm... I was planning on doing homework... I'd play a game though!

Okay, if nobody else gets to me by 11:00 ET then I'll play you. Otherwise we'll consider it a sign that you were supposed to be doing homework anyway.

http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-...FyR8qVBZy1xyYw

Played Dr.Goomonkey on my map Bloodred River Narrows.

I had 3x Arrow Gruts, Grigor & Rogirg, 4x Swog Rider, and Isamu.
He had 3x Goblin Cutters, 2x Horned Skull Brutes, and an Ogre Pulverizer.

Game was fun, map played well. Ogre Pulverizer got counterstruck 3 wounds and then was clubbed for the remaining 3 within 1 turn. Other than that, it was a close game, despite odd dice for both sides.

I won with a 3 life G&R, 2 Swogs, 3 Arrow Gruts, and Isamu.

kevindola March 16th, 2018 09:49 PM

I'm available tonight for a game. Probably a late start (around 10pm c)