Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

killercactus January 21st, 2011 09:39 AM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 (Post 1319185)
Much cleaner. I like it. But, how are you gonna have him take leaving engagement attacks with What Am I Doing? but not take them normally with the addition of Cowardly Cavalier?

Cowardly Cavalier forces him to not MAKE them, meaning every figure may leave engagement with him without worrying about disengagement strikes.

I feel like he would be fine at 100.

:thumbsup:

dfonse January 21st, 2011 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killercactus (Post 1319190)
Quote:

Much cleaner. I like it. But, how are you gonna have him take leaving engagement attacks with What Am I Doing? but not take them normally with the addition of Cowardly Cavalier?

Cowardly Cavalier forces him to not MAKE them, meaning every figure may leave engagement with him without worrying about disengagement strikes.

Me too.:thumbsup:

Taeblewalker January 21st, 2011 01:55 PM

Barring extensive playtesting, I agree with 100 points.
After this is over, I will probably make a thread with all of the major characters, and some of the secondary characters.

Balantai January 21st, 2011 04:17 PM

I really like him. What mini did you decide to use. We will need to link it to his post.

killercactus January 21st, 2011 04:44 PM

Are we good on Eric, then?

Taeblewalker January 21st, 2011 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1319453)
I really like him. What mini did you decide to use. We will need to link it to his post.

Desert of Desolation Merchant Guard.
http://miniaturemarket.com/inc/sdetail/155171

And as far as I'm concerned, KC, you can give us your custom idea.

wulfhunter667 January 21st, 2011 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killercactus (Post 1319190)
Quote:

Wow. Reading fail on my part. Sorry am late to the party, but here's mine too. :thumbsup:

killercactus January 21st, 2011 05:40 PM

OK - I'm gonna give this a shot. If we need to go back to Eric, we certainly can.

I couldn't find a traditional mini for this figure. If anyone can, I'm open to suggestions. I'm not sure if the Lego figure I linked scales, but knowing the size of the little lego guys, I think it should. It would just need mounted, and a little red on it's mouth.

Figure - Rabbit of Caerbannog (otherwise known as the Killer Bunny)
Media - Movies: Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
Figure
Wiki

I want the Rabbit to look harmless at first, but then be able to tear through anything that approaches it (heroes or squads) with it's big, pointy teeth. It should be a guard. I'd think he'd be able to attack multiple figures per turn, and probably be able to leave engagements somehow since he jumps from knight to knight sometimes without killing them.

wulfhunter667 January 21st, 2011 06:28 PM

Good choice. I'll save detailed commentary til later. For now, here's an alternate figure idea.
http://www.gamesempire.com.au/index....productId=5083

Balantai January 21st, 2011 07:34 PM

Awww. My favorite comedy of all time. You just have to love Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail.

As far as posting your draft, I'd like to leave that off until everyone gets a chance to post some ideas. Now I know what you're thinking..."Help, help. I'm being repressed!". But this is just how we run things here in the Heroes of Fiction thread. :D

killercactus January 21st, 2011 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1319595)
Awww. My favorite comedy of all time. You just have to love Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail.

As far as posting your draft, I'd like to leave that off until everyone gets a chance to post some ideas. Now I know what you're thinking..."Help, help. I'm being repressed!". But this is just how we run things here in the Heroes of Fiction thread. :D

Supreme Executive Power..... never mind. I took it down.

Balantai January 21st, 2011 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killercactus (Post 1319616)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1319595)

Supreme Executive Power..... never mind. I took it down.

No worries. :D

Who knows. Maybe you'll see something you really like from us and decide to put that on the card instead.