Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3V and SoV Customs (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   The Book of Grigor & Rogirg (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=48985)

DanieLoche July 19th, 2013 07:08 AM

The Book of Grigor & Rogirg

The Book of Grigor & Rogirg

C3V Wave 4 - Aquilla's Answer - Brothers at War

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...r_original.jpg
Printer-Friendly PDF
Basic Side :
The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder figure from the Heroes and Monsters set. The name of the figure is Ettin/33.

Character Bio: Utgar's latest recruit is a pair of bickering buddies. Rogirg usualy goes along with his brother Grigor, but sometimes they just can't seem to work together.
When both brothers are on the same page, however, very little can stand in their way. The sight of Grigor & Rogirg swinging their clubs has caused many a warrior to run in fear.

Quote:

SPLIT DECISION
At the start of Grigor & Rogirg's turn, if there are 3 or fewer wound markers on this Army Card, you must toll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 6 or lower, Grigor & Rogirg cannot attack if they move this turn.

TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE
After attacking with Grigor & Rogirg, if there are 3 or fewer wound markers on this Army Card, they may attack one additional time.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Grigor & Rogirg is a double-based figure (large peanut base)

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • ORNAK : Red Flag of Fury Aura
    As a Unique Hero that follows Utgar, Grigor & Rogirg may benefit from Ornak’s RED FLAG OF FURY activation synergy.
  • ARROW GRUTS : Beast Bonding
    As a Beast, Grigor & Rogirg may benefit from Arrow Gruts’ BEAST BONDING activation bonus.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
- TBA

Power Ranking & Master Index-
A lot of points, and Krug exists, but they can do some damage. B-

Unit Strategy Review- TBA

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...2_original.jpg

faure July 19th, 2013 07:41 AM

Re: The Book of Grigor & Rogirg

As a Unique Hero that follows Utgar, they may be activated by Ornak's Red Flag of Fury.

Taeblewalker July 19th, 2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faure (Post 1846371)
As a Unique Hero that follows Utgar, they may be activated by Ornak's Red Flag of Fury.

That is freakin' awesome! Them plus Mimring would be a blast.

HarleyThomas July 19th, 2013 08:59 AM

Those stats are terrifying.

Hendal December 19th, 2013 09:26 AM

Being a beast - I guess you can not really make him to powerful, wondering how he compares to Krug? I think he should be able to attack twice all the time looking at the figure - 2 heads 2 spiked clubs ( morning star ) - then roll for a third attack ( just spit balling ). I love the idea of more monsters for the bonding guys - it's all about options.

caps December 19th, 2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hendal (Post 1895286)
Being a beast - I guess you can not really make him to powerful, wondering how he compares to Krug? I think he should be able to attack twice all the time looking at the figure - 2 heads 2 spiked clubs ( morning star ) - then roll for a third attack ( just spit balling ). I love the idea of more monsters for the bonding guys - it's all about options.

The idea is that when he's halfway dead then he has lost a head and can't attack as effectively, since the remaining head is only used to using one half of the body.

Krug + 50 points on something else (more Swogs? More arrow Gruts?) is probably a little better competitively, but G&R do pack a pretty good punch for their money.

Taeblewalker April 15th, 2015 07:41 PM

I tried to download the pdf and I got this:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

MegaSilver April 15th, 2015 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeblewalker (Post 2015248)

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Remove "&actdown" from the link.

Taeblewalker April 15th, 2015 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MegaSilver (Post 2015259)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeblewalker (Post 2015248)

Remove "&actdown" from the link.

Thanks!

Dad_Scaper April 15th, 2015 09:44 PM

Fixed. What an odd thing, but it's not worth bugging Xorlof while he's working on other stuff for the site.

DanieLoche April 16th, 2015 07:19 AM

Fixed bis : added the "security token" for direct download. ;)

CrazyTankster May 11th, 2015 10:07 PM

Just used this bad boy(s?) in an army consisting of
Grigor & Rogrig
Mimring
Krug
Swog Rider x1
Arrow Gruts x1

Because I wanted to use him as I just rebased him, and man did he clean up. Took down Su-Bak-Na in two turns, then went on to eliminate Syvarris, then clear out several Marro Drones as well before dying.

My opponents army was
Marro Drones x5
Su-Bak-Na
Syvarris.

It was my opponents first time playing, but still, G&R was a beast.