Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3V and SoV Customs (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   C3V Ant Sale!! - Sale over, thread locked (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=49981)

ZBeeblebrox March 3rd, 2014 10:08 PM

C3V Ant Sale!! - Sale over, thread locked

Edit: The sale is over now. Thanks everyone for your interest.

Well we have a new common squad, coming to the C3V!

Sneak Peek - A Common Squad in development by the C3V
(4 Small figures)

The figures used for this unit are Good Luck Ants from the Safari Ltd.

Although you can buy these from a online store, we went out and purchased a couple of buckets so we can get them to Heroscapers at a low special price.

$1.85 per squad plus $2 shipping and handling

(Only 48 squads available at this special price)

If you are interested contact ZBeeblebrox via PM.
I'll accept Cash, Check, Money Order and Paypal.

(Paypal orders which involve credit/debit cards will add $0.50 to the order to cover Paypal fees)

Don't let this special sale pass you by!!

- ZBeeblebrox

Heroscaper's Wish List : For each 45 squads requested I will order a bucket of ants to distribute. Price should be close to the original sale.

Request Count: 64 squads
Spoiler Alert!

Lyrgard March 4th, 2014 01:10 AM

Re: C3V Ant Sale!!

What is the sweet nimber of squad for the ants ?

MegaSilver March 4th, 2014 01:12 AM

I would say 4-5 squads, IMO. I don't remember their exact cost as a PAM, though I did base my numbers off of the Red Ants of Anstrom.

~MegaSilver, who keeps reading the title as C3V Art Sale!!

IshMEL March 4th, 2014 09:15 AM

I'll ask the fine print questions: Are these based or unbased? And is the $2 S/H flat per squad?

caps March 4th, 2014 09:33 AM

Yup, it's unlikely you'll want 6 squads but you'll probably want more than 3.

ZBeeblebrox March 4th, 2014 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IshMEL (Post 1917427)
I'll ask the fine print questions: Are these based or unbased? And is the $2 S/H flat per squad?

$2.00 s/h charge is flat per order...not per squad. ;)

I don't have the bases, I'm just selling the ants. Its up to you guys to glue them to a base.

Gurei-Ornery March 4th, 2014 04:54 PM

PM sent.

Lyrgard March 5th, 2014 05:39 AM

The french forum finally bought a full bucket for its members, so we shouldn't bother you with asking to send to France ;-)
(yet, 48 squads was not enough... )

ZBeeblebrox March 5th, 2014 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyrgard (Post 1917713)
The french forum finally bought a full bucket for its members, so we shouldn't bother you with asking to send to France ;-)
(yet, 48 squads was not enough... )

I'm sure you will enjoy them, when the squad is released.

:shock: 48 not enough!!! :D

Ninja Status March 5th, 2014 09:44 AM

Sorry if this is a weird question to ask but is there a card included for the ants?

ZBeeblebrox March 5th, 2014 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Status (Post 1917726)
Sorry if this is a weird question to ask but is there a card included for the ants?

No card. This is a pre-sale as the Xualticua Ants are not yet ready for release.

You can always wait until a card is revealed; but I'm trying to stay ahead of the game cause the ants are now harder to find than this time last year when we were designing the squad.

Lyrgard March 5th, 2014 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox (Post 1917725)
:shock: 48 not enough!!! :D

Well, some members want to paint them to make proxies for the SoV's red ants of Aunstrom (even if they are not released yet, we know), so some wanted around 8 to 10 squads of them, to have 5 squad of the C3V's version and 5 squad of the SoV's one ^_^ So the 48 squad all found owners within an afternoon 8), and sadly some people saw the thread too late... yes, 48 was not enough, but 96 would be a bit too much XD