Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Atlantean Palace Guards (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55109)

Zettian Juggernaut August 21st, 2018 04:44 PM

The Book of Atlantean Palace Guards

The Book of Atlantean Palace Guards

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 64
BATTLE FOR ATLANTIS

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...ards_comic.png
Comic PDF

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...uards_mini.png
Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Justice League: Trinity War set.
Its model number and name are #007 / Atlantean.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Justice League: Trinity War Gravity Feed set.
Its model number and name are #203 / Atlantean.

Character Bio - Atlantis is an advanced civilization with a unique understanding of the Earth's oceans. Much could be gained from peaceful sharing of knowledge between their culture and that of the surface dwellers. Unfortunately, peace can be hard for Atlantis to maintain. Its precarious position as an undersea culture breeds constant conflicts both internal and external. The rulers of Atlantis know that a strong, loyal guard is vital to keeping the peace and maintaining order. (By Ronin)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • As Atlanteans, Atlantean Palace Guards have these Atlantean Synergies.
  • Atlantean Kings and Queens can allow Atlantean Palace Guards to move with Loyal to the Throne. Current Atlantean Kings and Atlantean Queens.
  • As figures with a special power benefitting from water tiles, Atlantean Palace Guards can benefit from water tiles being placed by one of these figures.
Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As figures with the Super Strength special power, Atlantean Palace Guards interact differently with these special powers.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Zettian Juggernaut August 21st, 2018 04:45 PM

Re: The Book of Atlantean Palace Guards (Breathing Period)

NAME = ATLANTEAN PALACE GUARDS

SPECIES = ATLANTEAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD (4 figures)
CLASS = GUARDS
PERSONALITY = LOYAL
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 190

WATER STRENGTH 1
Atlantean Palace Guards do not stop their movement when entering a water space. Add 1 die to an Atlantean Palace Guard's attack and defense while it is on a water space.

LOYAL TO THE THRONE
After taking a turn with an Atlantean King or Atlantean Queen you control, you may move any number of Atlantean Palace Guards you control up to 5 spaces each. Any Atlantean Palace Guard moved this way must end its move adjacent to an Atlantean King or Atlantean Queen you control.

PROTECT THE THRONE
Atlantean Kings and Atlantean Queens you control add 1 die to their defense for each adjacent Atlantean Palace Guard you control.

SUPER STRENGTH

Changes:
Spoiler Alert!

Zettian Juggernaut August 21st, 2018 04:46 PM

Art:

Comic Art:

Mini Art:

Background Art:

Ronin August 21st, 2018 05:08 PM

Nice!

This is all I got for em, photo wise:

Don't have any others - I imagine the other angles I took must have come out crappy.

IAmBatman August 21st, 2018 08:47 PM

Other than some subject/verb agreement errors to clean up, it's looking good. :-)

For Protect the Throne do we really want to go friendly or should it be one that you control? It'll only matter in team games (so probably 4+) but I think I like it better if the same person has to take the guards and the King/Queen to get the bonus.

Not hugely important to me, since I never play with such numbers, but I thought it was worth consideration.

tcglkn August 22nd, 2018 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut (Post 2213990)
WATER STRENGTH 1
Atlantean Palace Guards does not stop his movement when entering a water space. Add 1 die to an Atlantean Palace Guard's attack and defense while it is on a water space.

First sentence should probably read like this for a squad.
WATER STRENGTH 1
Atlantean Palace Guards do not stop their movement when entering a water space.

Tornado August 22nd, 2018 07:49 AM

Looks cool.

Scapemage August 22nd, 2018 08:51 AM

No new comments. I appreciate lifting the limit on the defense power. Might want to tag the CRB sooner rather than later.

Zettian Juggernaut August 22nd, 2018 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 2214054)
For Protect the Throne do we really want to go friendly or should it be one that you control? It'll only matter in team games (so probably 4+) but I think I like it better if the same person has to take the guards and the King/Queen to get the bonus.

Not hugely important to me, since I never play with such numbers, but I thought it was worth consideration.

Anyone else have a preference on this? As I really don't.

Either way, I went ahead and updated the SP with some wording changes (hopefully for the better).

@dok @Soundwarp SG-1 @Dysole @weebaer , thoughts/worries?

Scapemage August 22nd, 2018 04:42 PM

It's pretty minor but it makes sense that it should be the same player.

Soundwarp SG-1 August 23rd, 2018 01:14 AM

No concerns

Yodaking August 23rd, 2018 02:35 AM

I think it should just be cards you control. If you are playing a part of a team and draft this Unique Squad you should be the one to draft the King & Queen anyway. One team is team Atlantis, then the other team can be something else entirely that complements it well.