Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Other Customization & HS Additions (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   DanieLoche's HS tools (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=51314)

DanieLoche February 3rd, 2015 11:59 AM

DanieLoche's HS tools

Hello !!

Please find my new website :

It includes :
  • en and fr Army Cards gallery for all the official figures + Valhalla Customs.
  • The best army card blanks around there, for the 3 styles (D&D, classic, Vine), including the general logos and the blanks for Soundwarp custom generals.
  • Some embedded databases
    • the whole heroscape bestiary (including VC)
    • WIP - the visual HeroScape Synergies, will include VC. All the nodes redirects to the book of the figure !!
    • Argus spreadsheets
  • The Hall of Valhalla Customs, with a better navigation system into the web page.
  • some bonus
    • My reworked Valhalla Map
    • A cheat Sheet / reference sheet for all the terrain rules and particular rules often used but also often miss-used. :) (only in French for now)
    • A Drow name generator, with the meaning of the name
    • Some avatars I made till now for a project
    • An official artworks gallery.
  • Probably more to come !!

Old post :
Spoiler Alert!

TREX February 21st, 2015 11:25 AM

Re: DanieLoche's HS tools

Very awesome stuff, @DanieLoche . Thanks for sharing.

lefton4ya February 23rd, 2015 09:34 PM

Great stuff @DanieLoche . Can you make the Picasa Blank Army Cards gallery files publicly available for downloading at full size? I plan on making MSE high-res templates for SOTM and ROTV styles and these are the best ones I found.

DanieLoche February 24th, 2015 07:05 AM

Actually the gallery is available for dowloading. ^^ It depends if the gallery is opended via google+ or picasa album web, but you should find somewhere a button "download" for the whole album.

DanieLoche May 31st, 2015 11:23 AM

Did you find the "download" link @lefton4ya ?
If not, I can still upload my images with another method to give you the link.

DanieLoche October 12th, 2017 11:40 AM

Hi everyone... I decided to go a step ahead with my small toolkit, making a proper website to host everything... so welcome to my Resources Website !!

I completely re-wrote the OP, see bellow and hope you will enjoy. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanieLoche (Post 2000580)
Hello !!

Please find my new website :

It includes :
  • en and fr Army Cards gallery for all the official figures + Valhalla Customs.
  • The best army card blanks around there, for the 3 styles (D&D, classic, Vine), including the general logos and the blanks for Soundwarp custom generals.
  • Some embedded databases
    • the whole heroscape bestiary (including VC)
    • WIP - the visual HeroScape Synergies, will include VC. All the nodes redirects to the book of the figure !!
    • Argus spreadsheets
  • The Hall of Valhalla Customs, with a better navigation system into the web page.
  • some bonus
    • My reworked Valhalla Map
    • A Drow name generator, with the meaning of the name
    • Some avatars I made till now for a project
    • An official artworks gallery.
  • Probably more to come !!

DanieLoche April 30th, 2021 11:38 AM

Just a quick update for my HeroScape Complete Database : everything is up-to-date, with the database fully completed with both the Biographies (when available..) and the special powers for every unit 'til last C3V Wave 22 release. :)

DanieLoche June 26th, 2021 12:21 PM

...Okay I just noticed that my database was completely broken on the page "Classic HeroScape only" ..! :footinmouth:

I repaired it. Sorry for the guy that saw such mess the 6th of May..!
As a bonus I added a feature to auto-size the biography cell so that any bio in there should be at a nice font size to be read and fill a decent amount of space in its dedicated area.

S1R_ART0R1US June 26th, 2021 06:00 PM

Great site! Grabbed some card blanks and will be back!