Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Battle Reports (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The Amazing Thread of Heroscape []wnage (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=10329)

The Super Atheist July 27th, 2007 07:32 PM

The Amazing Thread of Heroscape []wnage

This thread is about those wonderous victories (or terrible defeats) that you have experienced.

My friend decides to play defense. so i send a scout or two out to kill something. Nope, they get mowed down, fine, no big deal.

Okay. he sends the krav at me, they roll 2 skulls and then kills 9000 who just happened to roll no skulls.

and then, he sends his ninjas out at me.

I shoot at them, nothing happens.

so the remander of the match basically consisted of the ninjas "disapearing to me".

I attack his ninjas like 10 times and they won't die! the one time he dosen't dissapear, I roll 2 skulls and he rolls 2 shields!

BRUNAK July 28th, 2007 03:32 PM

Tough luck dude! :wink:

deadeyedan42 July 28th, 2007 03:48 PM

Once, Me and my dad played a 500 point game, my army consisted of:

Sparticus
Retaricus
Crixus

He had a few heavy hitters, but I can't remember what they were. Any way, I wound up winnning with only 2 wounds on crixus, no wounds on sparticus, and 1 wound on Retaricus.

BRUNAK July 28th, 2007 03:55 PM

Shaweet!! :)

GForce3062 July 28th, 2007 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadeyedan42
Once, Me and my dad played a 500 point game, my army consisted of:

Sparticus
Retaricus
Crixus

He had a few heavy hitters, but I can't remember what they were. Any way, I wound up winnning with only 2 wounds on crixus, no wounds on sparticus, and 1 wound on Retaricus.

But that's only 380 points. Where'd the other 120 points go to? :?

Sci-fi Messiah July 29th, 2007 10:44 PM

I remember a battle my friend and I had, it was his tutorial match, I forget how many points we played with, but that's beside the point. It was a shabby map, nothing extreme to it. He picked the Krav Maga, two Zombie cards, Raelin, Tarn Vikings and Agent Carr - not bad picks. I can't even remember most of my guys. But he got owned... on his tutorial match, I felt kind of bad about it really. I took out ALL of his Vikings with one Wild Swing attack and performed the most awesome of all of my Heroscape accomplishments: Braxas' Poisonous Acid Breath - 3 20's in a row! I killed a Zombie, Carr and an already injured Raelin... I couldn't believe it! Sure, not the greatest kill of all time, but still one I will always remember.

Glitch July 30th, 2007 12:56 AM

I played against a friend who had only been in like 2 or 3 games before (I had played about 6) so we were both still new. It was on a medium map, we played with 1000 point teams, the map was way to small for 1000 points, 500 would have fit better.

Anyway, I was on his side just about the whole game. In the end I completly demolished his team. I killed all 1000 points, and he killed only one orc grut (10 points) of my army.

War Solves Everything July 30th, 2007 12:42 PM

Me and my brother where drafting around 500/550 point armies, I don't remember. I drafted the Airbourne Elite and a lot of 4th Mass and Sgt. Drake. He drafted a frenzy army with a lot of vipers. I dropped the Airbourne Elite 1st round and won incentive. I destroyed his army with just my Airbourne Elite. Only lost 1 of them to the Venoc Warlord. :)

GForce3062 July 30th, 2007 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glitch
I played against a friend who had only been in like 2 or 3 games before (I had played about 6) so we were both still new. It was on a medium map, we played with 1000 point teams, the map was way to small for 1000 points, 500 would have fit better.

Anyway, I was on his side just about the whole game. In the end I completly demolished his team. I killed all 1000 points, and he killed only one orc grut (10 points) of my army.

:jawdrop:

That is major Ownage!

scorpiusx July 31st, 2007 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GForce3062
Quote:

Originally Posted by Glitch

:jawdrop:

That is major Ownage!

:shock::jawdrop::shock:.

jaques August 1st, 2007 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by War Solves Everything
Me and my brother where drafting around 500,550 point armies, I don't remember. I drafted the Airbourne Elite and a lot of 4th Mass and Sgt. Drake. He drafted a frenzy army with a lot of vipers. I dropped the Airbourne Elite 1st round and won incentive. I destroyed his army with just my Airbourne Elite. Only lost 1 of them to the Venoc Warlord. :)

Armies of more than five hundred thousand points?!!??! That's crazy!
:wink:

War Solves Everything August 1st, 2007 10:03 PM

I put a slash now.