Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Battlefields of Star Wars Scape (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   The Holocron of Jedi Temple of Coruscant (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=51843)

Yodaking September 1st, 2015 04:08 PM

Re: The Design Holocron of Bespin Carbon Freeze Chamber

PT will just become that much more of a bottleneck if we are running multiple maps.
In general, scenarios always require a lot more testing since you have to balance out the two sides and all the special rules. Straight up maps should get through play testing a lot quicker as I often double up the map PT with a figure PT. The special SW themed rules are part of the fun of BoSS and what set us apart from other map groups, but they also lead to more testing requirements.

Right now only the two of you have created any new BoSS maps, while the rest of the team (including myself) has not started a map thread since the BoSS group was formed. If all of us were working on our own maps at the same time their would be more maps getting done. I would have started up a thread for the landing platforms map I made but honestly I'm just stretched a little thin right now.

DanieLoche September 1st, 2015 07:29 PM

I'm still here too, reading almost everything and giving my opinion when necessary. :)

But as I already said when BoSS "hired" me ( :mrgreen: ), I'm very busy with my engeneering school, so I'm doing my best but I haven't a lot of time to check building details, and quite less to playtest... :/ Hopefuly I'm doing my best with the pdf as for now it's the best way for me to give some help. :)

Porkins September 1st, 2015 07:56 PM

It is much appreciated DL.

Yodaking September 1st, 2015 11:57 PM

The PDFs are a huge help.

TREX September 2nd, 2015 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yodaking (Post 2043049)
The PDFs are a huge help.

:word:They are beautiful PDF's DL. They make all the work everyone does look even better.

Koolster25 September 2nd, 2015 12:08 AM

The PDFs are amazing. Very official. (And drool worthy)

TREX October 4th, 2015 04:39 PM

I updated the map to the latest VS file, and updated the OP. I will add an image file for building purposes. Tell me what you guys think.

TREX November 2nd, 2015 01:12 PM

Any feedback on the changes I made to this one guys? BOSS has grown kind of stagnant of late.

Porkins November 2nd, 2015 01:18 PM

This is one that I want to build and play around with...just haven't gotten there yet. I want to get the Jabba's Palace release out soon, so I've been focused on that.

TREX November 2nd, 2015 01:23 PM

@Porkins , This map is quite big and kind of complex. I just threw some thoughts out in the BOSS thread. I think I'm going to spearhead the maps again.

Porkins November 2nd, 2015 01:53 PM

:word:

TREX January 22nd, 2016 02:17 PM

Was there anymore interest by anyone in play testing this one? I would like to get it in there in one of the upcoming releases with a possible scenario and possibly a battlefront design.