Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Terrain Makers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   The Book of One-Space Volcano Terrain Tutorial (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=36508)

Bloody Bogle January 18th, 2013 11:35 PM

Re: The Book of One-Space Volcano Terrain Tutorial

This ones pics don't work either :)

IAmBatman January 19th, 2013 12:33 AM

Links fixed, but I think a couple of things might still need moving on the server. It did make two of the pictures pop up, though, at least. :-)

Bloody Bogle January 19th, 2013 12:43 AM

Two pictures are better than none, right?

IAmBatman January 19th, 2013 12:46 AM

That's what I figure! :-) I'm not sure whether or not A3n would even still have access to whatever else is supposed to be up there. When/if he sees this when he gets back next week, hopefully he'll let us know!

A3n January 23rd, 2013 08:12 AM

I downloaded all the files that were in the terrain folder from the old server to my own PC before re-uploading them, & the pics in the links were not amongst them. Also as I said somewhere else - I don't have access to the old server any more. :|

IAmBatman January 23rd, 2013 10:33 AM

Might just have to cut our losses here, then. Thanks for the attempt, A3n!

Spidey'tilIDie January 23rd, 2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 1749639)
I downloaded all the files that were in the terrain folder from the old server to my own PC before re-uploading them, & the pics in the links were not amongst them. Also as I said somewhere else - I don't have access to the old server any more. :|

I'd say its a safe bet that with all Griff's financial issues, he no longer has the server either.

Sarcinae January 20th, 2019 04:34 PM

I know this is threadomancy and I apologize for that. Why not coat a glyph in petroleum jelly and mold around the glyph? It would give you the hex shape for it to sit on top of whatever hex you wanted to put it on. And with the jelly on it, it should be relatively easy to remove once the thing has cured.

A3n January 20th, 2019 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarcinae (Post 2248295)
I know this is threadomancy and I apologize for that. Why not coat a glyph in petroleum jelly and mold around the glyph? It would give you the hex shape for it to sit on top of whatever hex you wanted to put it on. And with the jelly on it, it should be relatively easy to remove once the thing has cured.

The only catch maybe that it may change shape while "cooking". I used "air-dry" clay for mine so it would work for that, but sculpey you need to bake. But it's definitely worth a try.